"I..."

    "What are you!" It was rare for Qin Zhao to be so tough on Shen Zhu when he was outside the bed, "Am I not right?"

    His tone was serious, Looking at Shen Zhu's gaze was also full of reproach.

    Seeing Shen Zhu felt guilty and at a loss for words, he could only clasp his fingers aggrieved, and lowered his head uneasily.

    [...Qin Zhao is so scary, no wonder the little policeman runs so fast]

    [Others have always been unable to lift their heads in front of Shen Zhu, this is the first time I've seen Shen Zhu being trained like a grandson]

    [Boss Qin is right! When Zai Zai got into a fight with that person, my heart almost stopped in shock! Even if he is very strong, he is not afraid of ten thousand, just in case! It's too late to regret after something goes wrong! ]

    [Shen Zhu is so reckless because of his own strength, it is indeed time for someone to talk about him]

    Consistent with the fans' reaction, when Qin Zhao looked back at the scene of Shen Zhu snatching the knife in a thrilling manner, his The heart really stopped beating for several seconds!

    It wasn't until he saw Shen Zhu successfully grabbing the knife and countering the man that his body recovered from the great fright, and the stagnant blood rushed to the numb limbs again, and only then did he feel alive again.

    Then he thought that when Shen Zhu returned to the small bungalow, he still didn't mention it at all, pretending to be okay...

    Qin Zhao didn't get angry at all!

    But he still insisted and called the lawyer.

    Summarize evidence, prepare materials, and write a complaint.

    In just two hours, he mechanically went through the whole process with the lawyer, until he saw Shen Zhu alive again, the anger in his heart overwhelmed the worry and gained the upper hand.

    So he couldn't control it for a while, and he stopped Shen Zhu for a while, almost grabbing his ears and cursing.

    But after venting, Qin Zhao somewhat recovered his composure.

    He took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

    After he felt that he had regained his senses, he said to the aggrieved Shen Zhu in an even more aggrieved voice: "Last time it was jumping off a building, this time it was a fight with weapons, what will it be next time? Shen Zhu, can't you stop worrying me?" ?"

    He even suspected that Shen Zhu had a tendency to self-destruct, that's why he did such dangerous things repeatedly.

    Hearing Qin Zhao's pleading accusation, Shen Zhu's heart suddenly tugged.

    From his point of view, there is nothing wrong with what he does.

    But from Qin Zhao's point of view, it was indeed a bit too thrilling.

    "I was wrong," Shen Zhu bit his lower lip, lowered his head and grabbed Qin Zhao's cuff, and spoke in such a lackluster manner for the first time, "It's my fault that made you worry." As he spoke, the corners of his eyes turned red

    , He looked up at Qin Zhao uneasily.

    Seeing him like this, all the anger had to disappear.

    Qin Zhao's heart relented, he took Shen Zhu's hand that was holding him, held it tightly with both hands, and said: "Then you promise me that you will never do such a dangerous thing again." "Of course not.

There Is Always A Boss Who Wants To Spoil Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें