477- The King, Heads For The Island

Is Sakura all right!?

I heard she crossed the ocean on a bear. Did she escape in time?

Shinobu, at least send me a regular report!

But perhaps the situation is such that it’s not possible.

On a ship above the raging sea, I looked at the island of Reenes.

I could see the bear and Kagali fighting with the fire-clad Orochi. But now the forest was burning with the Orochi’s flames, so the bear and Kagali were obscured, partly because of the smoke. When the ship moved near the island as we tried to check the Orochi, the ship rocked.

“What happened!” (King)

“It’s the wind from the island!” (Captain)

I clutched the telescope in one hand on the rocking ship and looked through it.

There was a figure of a new serpent head next to the fire-clad Orochi in the telescope. The new Orochi’s head was clad in what looked like the raging wind.

“The Wind Orochi?” (King)

After the Fire Orochi, now the Wind Orochi!?

Even the seal of the Wind Orochi has been broken? It’s only a matter of time before the seals on the other heads are also broken. If all of them come back to life, it will be the end.

“Are the mages not ready yet!” (King)

They’re hurrying, but the ship with the mages on board was not embarking yet.

No wonder. The monsters appeared on the mainland as well, and I sent those mages to defeat them. There’s no easy way to bring them back.

Looking through the telescope, I can sometimes see the figures of the bear and Kagali, although they were obscured by the burning flames and smoke.

I am relieved that they were safe, but I couldn’t do anything while Bear Missy and Kagali were fighting just the two of them. I am a powerless person. A king, only in name.

“Get the ship closer.” (King)

“We can’t go any further. The waves are so fierce that we can’t move the boat the way we want.” (Captain)

The ship was rocking intensely.

Damn it, what the hell’s going on.

It’s not just the wind. It felt like something was moving around in the ocean.

“Bring the ship closer as much as you can.” (King)

The ship was moved to a location where the island of Reenes could be seen, but the ship kept rocking and the telescope in my hand was shaking. The island was on fire, there was a lot of smoke and the bear and Kagali were no longer visible.

An unpleasant imagination popped into my head, but I quickly erased it.

There’s no way that Kagali will be easily defeated. Besides, the Bear Missy was the beacon of hope that Sakura found, and she’s strong enough to easily beat Jubei.

So, it’s all right.

The boat rocked violently, I lost my balance, so I clung to the pillars.