Chapter Five: The Princess's Desire

"SINCE WHEN COULD YOU DO THAT?!" she shouted at him, "Please," he looked up and to her surprise, he had a sorrowful expression on his face, "Don't continue to do this, just stay, let us explain or apologize at least, please just let us help, me, maybe even Asch or Dawn," she stopped for a moment, her eye's shot to the ground with guilt his words hit her in the face, "...I don't need your help," she said, and in a flash...she was gone.

Dawn lifted her head and turned towards Leif, she leans into him and sighs, " It's no use, we might as well escape while we can, " she mumbled, "Well, yes and no, we have to get Ava back to E-earth soon, and we have to at least try and save Jade from herself," he said, Noi and Ava who had arrived from where ever she had gone. After they all took a break, they wandered the woods, insearch of the manic ex-princess, Asch and Rhys wander further ahead than the others, "Hey, don't worry we'll find her, okay?" Rhys said reassuringly, " Bu-" Asch started, he was cut off by Rhys placing two fingers over his lips, "No, no "buts", besides she can't get too far she is still injured," "*sigh* Good point," he said, he noticed Rhys' hands were still on his shoulders, he glanced at them then back at Rhys, his arms snapped back to his sides and Asch scratched the back of his neck, a bit flustered, he blushed lightly,"Hey! You two, we ain't got all night!" shouted Dawn.

Once they returned to the group Dawn walked by Asch with a smirk across her face, looking back at Rhys, Asch put his hand on her face and pushed her away, "AHG!" she yelped, he smiled to himself and continued on walking. They looked and looked in hopes to find Jade and to knock some sense into her as well as not get anybody killed in the process. That included controlling Leif for a while which takes some effort.

They reached the end of the island again but this time, they say something, an arrow sticking out of the ground, it was for sure Jade's, she was the only Daemos that had arrows with ovsidian black and cyan feathers on the end of their arrows. Dawn walked towards it but, before she could make it to the arrow, Jade had pounced from out of the bushes, it startled her but her natural reflexes reacted and she grabbed her scythe off her back and swung it she didn't hit Jade but it perfectly went around her body and pinned her to the ground. Dawn looked in disbelief, "I-I didn't mean to do that I-I", she paused and realized that she didn't hurt her and sighed in relief, "GET THIS OFF OF ME" Jade yelled struggling to lift it out of the ground, Dawn noticed Jade's wound continuously bleeding through the bandage that was poorly rapped around her waist, she lifted the scythe and she quickly hopped up, Asch came running towards the two of them franticly but, before he could reach them, Jad reached her hand out, and a thorny vine came shooting out of her hand .

Author's Note: Sorry this is kinda a short chapter but it's worth it trust me!!!! Tea will be spilled☕☕☕☕☕