Chapter One: Long Time No See

⚠️WARNING⚠️
make sure you've finished the my inner demons series on Aphmau's yt channel before reading cuz ⚠️spoilers⚠️

Enjoy!💕~
-------------------------------------------------------
They had just been teleported back to Daemos, Zex and Ava were long gone by the time they woke up. Asch gasped as he awoke with his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes wide, soon after, Pierce's eyes began to flutter open as he sat up and looked around, "What the hell happened?!" Leif exclaimed as he jolted up to his feet with confusion in his eyes, turning in every direction, "Um, guys I don't see Princess Ava anywhere," Noi said looking around franticly, his eyes slowly beginning to water with sadness and a shakey tone. As he slowly began to realize how bad the situation had become, he bent down with his hands on the sides of his head, nodding it in denial.

    "Impossible," declared Rhys with disbelief in his voice, "How did we get back here without a human soul?! Oh no, Zex! And Princess Ava! Where are they!?" Asch turned to him with a shadow cast across his face, "That doesn't matter right now, we need to find Princess Ava and leave!" Rhys opened his mouth to object but Asch cast a glare at him before he could. So, they collected themselves and headed to the palace with a plan that was definitely not full proof and hope that they'd find Ava. For a while, Pierce hadn't felt safe on these islands , since the disapperance of Jade, the third of the royal triplets, one of Asch's two sisters, the one that supposedly had been sneaking around the kingdom assassinating and killing every guard in her path. She hated him but, that was another story for another time. He didn't want to accidentally run into her, "Let's hurry and get to the palace to check if she was turned in by anyone," Asch said, "No, she would have been killed on the spot," Leif pointed out.

Although that was true, they still continued on. Once they approached the gates a guard stopped the five of them, "Halt- Oh! Prince Asch, you have returned! I shall inform your father, he has been very...concerned" said the guard in an uneasy tone, "No, we just came to see if A-" he paused thinking of how he was supposed to word his statement, ",a female with dark hair had been turned in to the palace," the guard thought for a moment before answering, "Not that I'm aware of. Try asking your brother." The guard walked over to the tower and the gates began to open, "Psst," Leif poked Rhys, "I don't like how he looked at us," Leif pointed out, "It's probably because of our human clothes," Leif mouthed an 'Oh' and they kept walking.

They walked into the large doors of the palace, Noi felt a chill run down his spine everytime he walked through those doors, it reminded him of when he almost lost his life to the king, but he was spared by Asch to be given a second chance. They all walked throughout the halls until they found Rhal and Bish, standing in the infirmary, looming over, none other than Ava who was unconscious and had daemos horns and ears, they all were in shock. Bish seemed to have a annoyed expression plastered across her face, like she was fed sour berries.

Rhal shrugged his shoulders about whatever they were talking about and began to head towards the door, the five of them all jolted and hid. Afraid of what Zex exposed earlier, they couldn't bare to face Ava she more than likely hated them now, because of Asch's mistakes as it was with his sister, "Damn it!", Leif exclaimed as they walked back through the tall gates, "Well what do we do now smart-ass?!" he huffed at Rhys, "Well I-", he stopped in his tracks. They all went silent, speechless at what they had spotted, and horrified at what they knew was to come, they had spotted someone they all hoped to not see for a long time...... Jade.

An: Tbh this chapter is pretty damn boring but it'll get better