Su's father and left him alone. Here comes the temper.

    Who would have thought that she would develop such a self-centered temperament. Not to mention being ignorant, but also pampered and self-willed to the point of being ungrateful.

    After all, it's not their own, and it's estimated that there is no way to get close again.

    For her now, what is more important is the recovered Su Ruihao.

    So she comforted Su Rui and said, "There's no other way, maybe it's just that the Su family's fate with this child has come to an end." As she said that, Su's mother even winked at

    Su's father.

    Father Su understood, and also comforted him: "It's okay, don't think too much, you can go up and rest too." "

    Okay." Su Ruihao agreed.

    Although Su's father was also very close to him, for some reason, he was always inexplicably afraid of Su's father, so he became closer to Su's mother.

    As if knowing that he was still a little nervous, Mother Su thoughtfully went upstairs with him, leaving only Father Su downstairs.

    After a while, Su Kairui came down from upstairs again.

    After thinking about it, he still felt that he should tell Father Su about Qin Zhao.

    Sure enough, after listening, Father Su frowned.

    "You mean, Xiaozhu and Qin Zhao have known each other for a long time? And they look familiar?" "

    Yes, judging from his behavior, he trusts Qin Zhao very much, and his attitude towards me is also a bit strange." Su Kai paused Suddenly, I asked Su's father, "Dad, do you think Xiaozhu will know us..." "

    Maybe, he seems to be smarter, but it doesn't matter if he knows." Su's father looked at him, "Get close There is a way to get close, and there is a way to get distant, do you understand?"

    Hearing this, Su Kairui nodded slowly.

    "As for Qin Zhao..." Su's father frowned and paused for a moment, and then continued, "You shouldn't care too much. He was brought into the entertainment circle by Qin Zhao, so it's not surprising that the two knew each other. That's right, but he doesn't need to force himself to stand up for a tainted artist under his command, what he did today should be because he didn't want Yunxing to get killed."

    Su Kairui had seen the interaction between the two when they were together.

    Although he didn't quite agree with this, but after thinking about it, he felt that what Su's father said was right, so he didn't bother anymore.

    He said to Su's father, "Dad, I think the entertainment industry still has great prospects." Su's father asked, "You     also

    want to learn from Qin Zhao and start an entertainment company?"

With the recent wind on the Internet, I think it should be feasible.”

    Su's father nodded and said approvingly: "You can try it. If it goes well, Ruirui's career will progress, and the Su family's reputation will be improved. If necessary, you can use Xiaozhu's reputation." "I know.

    " "

    "Okay, since you have this idea, go ahead and do it boldly. Dad supports you." "

    Okay, thank you Dad."

    After that, the father and son discussed some relevant details and finally finalized the matter.

    Yunxing Entertainment has a large scale, but the artists under it are expensive and not expensive.