"When are you going back?" I asked him, whispering.

He shrugged, still looking down at his phone. "I haven't decided yet."

"You don't have to stay for me, you know that right?" I chuckled a little. "Your life is in Vegas."

"Yeah, I know." He nodded.

My phone ringed and quickly picked it up, exiting the living room so I won't disrupt them. I sat on my bed. "Hello." I said, flatly. It was Janelle.

"Why the fuck am I hearing that you moved to New York?" She said in a disbelief tone.

I tuck my hair behind my hair. "Who told you that?"

"I went to your work so I can see you but when I asked for you since I didn't see you, Mr. Timbrey said you had to quit because you moved to New York." She explained. "I'm your bestfriend, Jade. You were supposed to tell me."

"Well, we weren't on speaking term so I didn't feel the need to tell you." I shrugged as if she was here.

"Jadah, I know what I did was stupid and apologized numerous times and you still haven't forgave me?"

"I forgave you." I shrugged again.

"So, when are you coming back?" I could already hear the smile on her face. "I mean, you're coming back right? You can't just leave me in Vegas like that."

I stayed quiet for a while. "No."

•••

"I was not lame!" I gasped. "I was just not as popular as I was in my school back in Vegas." I playfully hit Trey on his strong biceps for insulting by calling me lame. I just found out I'm going back to my old school before I "ran away".

We were currently sitting in the backyard on the white pull out chairs, just talking before he decides to leave. He placed a hand on my thigh. "It's okay, you don't have to deny it."

I rolled my eyes playfully and giggled. "Whatever."

"Hey, baby." I heard him say.

My heart skipped a beat, thinking he was talking to me. When I looked at him, he had his phone up to his ear with a smile on his face. He was just on the phone.

He let out a mirthful laugh. "Nah, you kidding me? I'm all the way in New York - I had to come help a friend out - Don't worry, it's fine, I'll buy you another one - Ight, bye, babe." He hung up.

"New girl?" I questioned.

"Yup," He nodded, glancing at me. "I had to stop fucking with Melanie to be with her."

"Ahh," I nodded slowly. "She must be the one."

He chuckled. "I wouldn't say that."

"Right." I mumbled.

Few moments later, Trey left. He staying at this hotel not too far away. I lay on my bed and closed my eyes, ready to fall asleep since I had school tomorrow. Five AM came faster then expected. I groaned, getting out of bed. Kourtney got up too and we made our way to the bathroom.

"What're you doing?" She asked.

"About to take shower." I said, in an duh tone.

"No," She shook her head. "I have to go first, you know that."

"No, I don't know that." I stated. "C'mon, Kourt. You know how long you take in the damn shower."

She quickly opened the door and got in. "Sorry!" She laughed, locking the door.

I groaned again, rolling my eyes. Who else go through this struggle? Instead of laying back down like I was gonna do, I decided to look to something to wear. Casual long sleeve shirt with pants and my white vans.

When I arrived to school, almost late because of Kourtney, I went to the office and got my schedule. This school brings back so much memories.

As I was looking down my phone, checking my notification, I bumped into someone - a boy. He quickly caught me before I had a chance to fall backwards.

He smiled apologetically. "My fault."

I blushed. "No, it was mine. I should've watched where I was going." He was so damn cute, I couldn't even keep a correct composure.

He extanded out his hand. "Alex."

I smiled, shaking it. "Jadah,"

vote and comment for next chappie ♡
Alex on MM - it's Theo from Faking it, if y'all watch that show. and @Keithpowers on IG.