008

Omniscient pov

"Be mine" dd spoke with a smile on his pretty face

"Be mine" dd spoke with a smile on his pretty face. shaela was just so shocked that no words came out, dd took this as a 'no' and saddened his eyebrows before he was about to walk away.

"waitttt nooo come back" she whined after seeing his actions. he smiled to himself in face of the door before turning back around.

"i will be yoursss david reyess"  she spoke high pitched whilst rushing into his arms. he was about to mug her since she called him his gov, but decided not to, in this moment he didn't care. this was all he needed.

she engulfed him into a tight hug as he slipped his hands around her waist. when i tell you her heart was BEATING. it really was. her arms were wrapped around his neck as he held her close, not wanting to ever let go.

shaela stood there, taking in the warm hug. she loved dd's hugs, he was so gentle with them and he smelled so good all the time. dd smiled into her neck and placed kisses there softly.

waterfall..

he detached his lips before whispering "you were always mine.. i just hadda let ya know" in her ear. she pulled away slowly, with his arms still around her waist. just taking in all his beautiful facial features. he really was a pretty boy.

his perfect smile, pretty lips, the way his brown curls effortlessly sit, the look of love in his eyes when he talked to her, everything. she just stared in lust admiring him.

"you so pretty ma" dd cheesed whilst looking down at her, showing off his pearly whites. "youu so pretty baby" her cheeks started to turn a light pink. he cupped her face in both his hands, "promise me we forever" she spoke in a quiet tone. "i promise baby" he smiled down at her.

both teens went to bed with a smile on their face that night.

                            ___________

Shaela's pov
2:34AM

I WOKE UP to someone shaking me lightly. "mm Luna stopp" i groan shutting my eyes once again. "ma it's me" a familiar voice whispers.

it was dd. "oh" i spoke, quickly covering myself with the covers because i was only wearing a sports bra. "you don't gotta cover yaself around me mh"

waterfall..

"come wimmie to my room pleasee i can't sleep baby" he whined tugging at my hand for me to get up. slowly i rose out of my bed and followed him into his room, his hand in mine the whole way.

"where's ddot" i asked, seeing his empty bed against the wall. "in nottis room my love" he answered with a yawn, pulling me into his bed and draping a blanket over us.

he placed my body ontop of his as i laid down on his bare chest. the room was cold but somehow his body was warm, causing me to snuggle my face into his toasty skin. "thank you for sleeping with me mi amor" he mumbled, as his hand traveled up and down my naked back slowly.

"pauseee" i laughed into his chest causing him to also. "oh nahh i didn't mean it like that frr" he spoke still chucking. "buttt we could mean it like that.." "NOPEEE" i cut him off slightly yelling.

"shh maa we didn't even start yet and i already got you screaming" he smirked. i just rolled my eyes and shook my head at his childish comment. i mean did kinda start the joke but anyways..

i was about to close my eyes and sleep before i felt dd's hand that was once on my waist go down to my panties. i straight up gasped in shock.

"nigga WHAT do you think ya doin?" i turned to him and see a smirk was plastered all over his face. "baee just lemme" he whined, his fingers feeling me over my underwear.

i stopped and and my mouth formed an 'o' shape. "nooo get ya horny ass somewhere!" i slap his hand away and he winced in pain. "mmcht. i was tryna make you feel good but okay" his sassy ass says.

"not right now baeee let's sleep" i tell him. it's not that i didn't want it, but i was nervous because i had never done anything.. sexual before.

i started to close my eyes before drifting off into my dreams. a few mins later dd falls asleep too.

 a few mins later dd falls asleep too

A/n🌟

IT WAS ABT TO GET NEAKY😰 I just COULDNT yall

Maybe next time? ... 😬