• 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 •

Omniscient perspective.

Shaela had a really difficult upbringing. With her dad being absent her whole life and her mom, Cherry being on drugs, life was hard for her to say the least.

At a very young age Shaela learned that she had to do everything by herself. If she didn't wash she wouldn't be bathed, if she didn't cook she wouldn't be fed, etc.

All because she was unfortunate enough to have a mother that chose drugs over her.

This is where Crimsley comes into the picture. Crimsley was Shaela's mother's best friend for years, when Cherry became pregnant with Shalea, she grew depressed and unhappy. Coming to a point where pills were the only light in her life.

Crimsley never knew about Cherry's intake of drugs, until years later Shaela was 5 years old and came to school with bruises all over her forearm.

In the end, Crimsley learnt that her mother gave her them. Causing her to feel awful and take Shaela in her care until she got clean again. Not knowing that it would be merely impossible for Cherry to become drug-free.

And that what Crimsley thought would take a few months, were a few years still in her care to this day.

Crimsely had 5 children. 1 daughter and 4 sons, two of Shaela's age group. Dd and Notti were already friends with Shaela as they were in the same school, so they we're ecstatic when they found out she would be living under the same roof as them.

That brings this story. Set 10 years later and their friendship stronger than ever. Some more romantic than others but you'll get more detail in the next chapters. The group also made a new friend along the way, Luna was her name.

A/n 🌟

A/n 🌟

I'm loving this plot😻

Lmk if you guys r liking thiss!