After an unknown amount of time, someone tapped him on the shoulder.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He closed his eyes, waving his arms indiscriminately, and was grasped by someone.

    "It's me." Shen Zhu said.     Cheng Xiaofan slowly opened one eye, and found that it was Shen Zhu. He rushed towards him, almost burst into tears, and cried

    , "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Suddenly, it was blocked by a white and clean hand.

    "Don't look, let's go." Shen Zhu didn't let go of his gaze, and said while walking, "You still have a birthday party, don't be late."

    The appearance of the alley only flashed by, and the cries of pain from the group of people were no longer heard in my ears.

    Cheng Xiaofan was shocked, he didn't look at Shen Zhu's words.

    After successfully returning to Cheng's car, Shen Zhu sent out a text message.

    In just a short while, Cheng Xiaofan regained vigor and vitality, adrenaline kicked in belatedly, pestering Shen Zhu to ask this and that was quite exciting.

    "What about those people? Just let them go like that?" Cheng Xiaofan also realized that this group of people came for Shen Zhu.

    "Someone will handle it."

    The almighty Secretary Kong was working overtime without complaint, after all, Chu Yong gave too much.

    When he arrived at Cheng's villa, the reply phone just happened.

    Shen Zhu signaled Cheng Xiaofan to go in first, and then answered the phone himself.

    "Young Master Shen, they have already been sent to the police station."

    "Yeah." After finally squatting on a big clue, we can't let it go easily, "It seems that they should be habitual offenders. If we dig deeper, there may be surprises." "Okay

    . "

    Hung up the phone, just as Shen Zhu was about to enter the villa, he was blocked by a person rushing out from the corner.

    Looking at Shen Siyuan who was more than ten years old, Shen Zhu narrowed his eyes and took a step back.

    "Why are you here?" How dare he approach Cheng's house?

    Shen Siyuan was also forced to be helpless. Under the joint suppression of Cheng and Chu, the Shen family was on the verge of bankruptcy long ago. Now it is just a severed neck with a layer of neck skin attached, just dying.

    He took a step forward, grabbed Shen Zhu as if he was going to grab the last straw, and said, "Xiao Zhu, Xiao Zhu, help Dad, Dad is really going to die, really!

    " Filled with red blood, it can be seen that he is indeed pushed to the end.

    But so what.

    Chen Zhu looked at him coldly, and even stretched out his hand to push away his clenched hand, saying: "It's none of my business." "Why is it

    none of your business?!" Shen Siyuan grabbed his hand again, shaking it desperately He said, "The Cheng family and Chu Yong are all for you. As long as you open your mouth, they will definitely let me go! Good boy, once you help Dad, you will help Dad once!" "Then do you know why they did this?

    "

    "Why else, it's all for you!"

    "Oh, what is that for me?"