Pure Gardenia

Writer's don't lie when they state how their main characters were being enchanted by their lead partners. Like how their breaths were being taken away every time they saw the person they love appeared in front of them.

I've been a reader for more than a decade now and been a hopeless romantic too but I never expected that I also got to experience that scenario and feelings like what I've been reading in romantic novels. 

Even until now it was still clear to me the image of you every time I look at your eyes. Like everything around you becomes blurry and all I see is your pretty face, your smile and your sparkling eyes. 

I always tried my best to look into your eyes even though I got so nervous just looking those pair of eyes of yours that feels myself is reflecting on it. Even when I am having a conversation with you most of the time I always stutter or even lose my own voice. Like there's a big lump in my neck that it's so hard to breathe and to speak at the same time. 

I may look so composed on the outside but deep inside of myself I am screaming, my heart was pounding so fast and so loudly. I was so happy every time our hands collided. It was electrifying.

The happiest moment of me with you is when we played the rock paper and scissor just to have a free pass inside an inclusive pool and I won. That time I saw your most beautiful smile and your genuine laugh that I wished I could stop the time and just hear you laugh and look at your smile. I also felt that time the world only surrounded between us and the other just became invisible. 

I don't see anybody else but only you, I only see you at that moment.

When you said you love poetry, literature, photographs I could totally know because it suits you so well, even your personality suits you. 

The time when you said that your hands were cold then you held my hand, I wanted to say that I have a warm hands and a warm body that you can lean on me when you feel too much cold but I refused to utter it because I am afraid that it might scare you. 

I will not forget how that moment, it was so enchanting for me that both of us walking into the sea at night holding each other's hand while the cold breeze embraced each one of us but we still had the genuine smile at that time. 

My heart was so much in joy at that moment.

 Until now, even though I'm not seeing you anymore, just remembering those small interactions of you still makes me happy. I am so grateful after meeting you. Unfortunately our classes had already ended and we started to live on our own lives again. I guess there's only a slim chance of me meeting you again or it's just by accident but one thing I know my heart will beat so fast when you appear in front of me again. It was the first time I felt something strong in my emotions. 

I would like to thank you for allowing my inner child experience good things with you. The inner child of me got inspired by your passion on doing the things you love and now I am also starting of doing it. Thank you so much for being kind, gentle and patience on us.  I will be always grateful of meeting you.

I don't know what life is ahead of you but one thing I wanted is for you to be happy and may your dreams come true, R.