The Pure Gardenia 3

"Ate let's go to the convenient store after the class." Phearl said whisper to my ear. Were in the middle of discussion about hospitality. I don't know why our teacher  inserted a topic about hospitality in the middle of our baking class. She explained that if someday one of us were going to have a business in that includes baking maybe we can apply the good hospitality to our customers. 

"Okay I'm in." I replied eventhough I don't have much enough money left because my salary wasn't release yet. The struggle of being in my poorita era. 

"I also invited Ma'am Janine and Ma'am Jessica and they said yes." She said enthusiastically. 

"That sounds great. The more the merrier." I smile at her and continue to listen the discussion. 

Meanwhile on the other hand my brother and Phearl are always the one who interacts and converse with our teacher. When the discussion were done our teacher dismissed us early. We're not able to bake today, she said we'll do it tomorrow. 

"Guys let's goooo!" Ma'am Jessica enthusiastically said. We just met Ma'am Jessica and Ma'am Janine but because we have the same alma mater in college and also we have the same course we got close easily. 

They are also the one who started going to the convenient store after our baking classes. They talk a lot about so many things while we're heading out from the school building. 

"Hey you guys where are you heading?" My brother asked Kerly's group. 

"there!" Mika pointed the direction in which where we are also heading to. 

"That's also where we are going now! We're going on the direction. Want to join us?" Phearl invited them and I look at her reaction and she just laugh and encourage Kerly and Mika to join, they are hesitant at first but good thing Jasmine is able to pursue them. 

We went together and became a lively big group. It's already 8:00 pm and the streets are becoming more quiet which is my one of my favorite thing to do. Walking in the streets at night where you don't hear the loud noises of the vehicles, you can't see a lot of people. Walking in a quite, cold, slow pace that gives me so much comfort. It really feels like for the short period of time I own the world, or the busy and noisy world just being muted and have a moment to shut down. I would be willing to live on this moment. 

I was so busy on enjoying the moment that I didn't notice we are already at the convenient store. It's already too cold tonight but we picked to have an ice pop. My brother and I picked four different flavors of ice pop.  

We are so happy and giggling while handling the freeze Ice pops  to the counter. It's our little moments.  When we are done paying my brother asked us where are the others.

"Where are Jasmine and her friends?" My brother asked us while looking around the convenient store. I looked around and couldn't see any of them.  I was too occupied on choosing what flavors I should eat that I didn't able to realize that they're gone. 

"They said they don't have the extra money to buy the ice pop." Ma'am Mika softly said. 

"They're outside, waiting for us." Ma'am Jessica added.

That melts my heart how I wished I have the enough money to treat them all. But I have an extra ice pop. We went outside and meet them. 

"Why you just left us there? You didn't buy anything?" My brother asked them breaking the silence. 

"We're good." Mika said. 

"Here I have to ice pops left. You can have it." I offered to them and I saw their reactions that they are quite hesitant to accept it. 

"Don't worry, one is already enough for us. It's my treat for you guys." I insisted. Good thing they accepted my offer. Jasmine took one of it. I'm so happy that she's able to have a refreshment after her long day. 

If you notice I stopped calling her as her, I prefer to call her by her name. Jasmine suits her. 

That's the start of our little escape after our baking class, it's the convenient store and the ice pops.