The Pure Gardenia 1

I woke up again today with a heavy heart and all I felt was emptiness. I'm still trying to function well each day despite the fact that my mind and my heart are aching because of missing someone that I haven't met personally even once. Yeah, I fell in love with the person I just met through internet and social media now that we're not talking anymore it feels like my world is falling apart. Call me being pathetic and exaggerated I don't care because in my 23 years of existence this is the first time that I felt something special to someone. I felt so many emotions, cried so many times. Wishing and praying that I could hold and touch her physically but months passed by nothing happened little by little we drifted apart to each other. Now, here I am trying to spend my days without any messages from her. 

"Hey sister, you look gloomy lately. Haven't you had enough sleep last night?" my brother asked me as he saw my morning state without a life. I'm trying my best to be bright just like I used to be but I'm having a hard time doing it nowadays. 

"Don't mind me. I have tons of work paper I tried to finish last night." I ate my breakfast and took my phone. I opened the apps where I frequently received messages from her but this morning nothing appeared again. Months ago my phone always rings every second because of her constant messages

"Hey sister, remember the baking class that you loved to attend but we weren't able to take up?" I look at him lazily because I just said that I wanted to bake because she loves to eat cakes and cookies. During that time also I am unemployed person. "Why are you talking about it now?" 

"Well, I heard that they opened another class and it's a night shift. So you don't need to worry for your job. They give allowances and certificates that will be a good credentials to your resume too." After of what he said I just realized it could also be a good opportunity to occupy myself from the sadness and drowning myself to the pointless thoughts. I might need another hobby for myself to go back again like it used to be. 

"Okay count me in." I stood up and grabbed my things for my work. 

Days after, my brother really enrolled me to the baking class he talked about and good thing, one of our cousin also enrolled to that class because it was required to his course. Now here we are in the class preparing for baking. I was so worried that I might not be able to finish this class due to my job and I still have my thesis in my master class to be done this semester.

My impulsive self just wanted my mind and self be busy and be distracted but ended up in this big mess. Hoping that I'll be able to finish all of these without failing any and not affecting my job and my masteral class. 

"Before I forget we have two new enrollees that will join us tonight." our teacher announced while we were so busy preparing the ingredients for baking the bread. 

"Ma'am one of them is my friend and the rest were my classmates." Kerly replied. She's one of the youngest in our class. Most of us are already graduated in college and majority of us were working while Kerly and Mika are still in their first year of college. 

"Good to know they already have acquaintances in these class. It won't be hard for them to adjust even though we already started days ahead of them." I heard our teacher added. 

I heard a pair of footsteps. I think they are the new enrollees that ma'am announced earlier. I didn't look at them because I was so busy measuring the flour and the other ingredients. 

"The new enrollees please find a partner for you to be able to observe and cope up with the lesson." our teacher announced. 

"what type of flour did you use?" I startled and I almost threw all the flow into the air when someone talked behind my back.