part 20 - last part

Omg! The last part of this book!! Thank you all for reading this story!!!

A sequel is in the works!!! most definitely well if you wonderful readers want one ...:) Xp

I've had eventful few months working on this story ... and this story has been like my child Xp

Last of all, in the sequel I will need several new character .... so if u would like to be one, message me, comment about the type of character you would like to be!

Hope to see you comments!! Luv you all!!!

Also to warn you wonderful readers, this part is a tad long so be patient you'll enjoy it! ..... I hope ...:) ;)

I wrote a new fan fiction, its called A Rogue Bullet . I hope you all can read it! :) plz read it .

Alayna's POV

" Welcome! Avengers of Midgard" we all heard bellow as we walk into a golden hall. I turn to see an older man with a golden eyepatch standing up from a throne behind him.

Thor walks forward, bowing before speaking " Father, We have a solution to fix the Bifrost but it comes at a cost " he gives me a glance. Odin looks upon us with eyes filled with wisdom before he speaks " Of what cost? Thor " .

" Lady Alayna might perish, and she has a dark elf's mark " Thor says as he gestures to me to walk forward.

I walk forward, my wings still open as I shook them a little. I bow as I look into Odin's eyes .

He smiles at me sadly as I spoke "Hello, Odin Allfather, I have spoken with the Tesseract and it has shown me how to fix the Bifrost and I plan to do this even with the consequences."

He looks into my eyes, its as if he could see my soul and my life. He gives me a nod as if accepting my fate.

" Lady Alayna, I have also heard about Castiel's mark upon your face. May I see this mark? "

" Certainly" I say as I release the disguise . The mark grew from my last meeting with Castiel, it reached my cheekbones. It surrounded my eyes and looped down to my neck, the chill gave me an icy feel that chilled me to my core. I shivered involuntarily as I looked into Odin's eyes.

He is silent for a moment as he inspects the mark, he gives me a sad smile.

" My,that is a mark, I'm sorry Alayna but even I cannot remove this, it is strong dark magic." Odin says with a melancholy look to all o the Avengers behind me. I hear gasps as they let it sink in.

I nod to myself, I knew deep down I would accept my fate. But I wanted to live, I wanted a future with Loki and my makeshift family of the avengers.

" Allfather,Castiel he plans to attack Asgard today and control Asgard and steal the Tesseract. He is gaining control of my mind, and I am here to repair the bifrost and to warn you of the upcoming danger." I said as I feel the battle in my mind.

Odin looks shaken but before he speaks, a searing pain streaks across my mind. I gasp as I drop to my knees as the pain intensifies. Loki is the first to my side followed by Logan and Bruce. " Alayna! , my love " Loki exclaims as he takes my hand.

I gasp as I struggle to contain the pain, " He's here, the fight is now!" I breathe out loudly as I struggle to stand up. I barely stand up, before turning to the balcony to see a bright light. " Warriors! Ready Arms! Guards protect Asgard! " Odin bellows as he reaches for his weapon.

I face the Avengers, They look to me with concern in their eyes.

"Guys, I'm fine. The more important thing is to protect Asgard and the Tesseract. I'll be fine." I smiled as I said this trying to distract them.