part 6 ;)

Alayna's P.O.V

I could feel my wings opening and spreading out, I could see the oil color and the different colors shimmering underneath the pitch black color. I smile as I take to the air, I giggle as I twist and twirl in the air. When I flew, I felt happy like I could do anything.

I could feel my eyes change into the vibrant green when I was happy like this. I relaxed and let my powers expand into the room I just came from, only to hear them talking about me.

I smile as I continue to listen " did you see what she did, she stopped Logan " Kitty exclaims.

" she knew my power just by touching me " Bobby puts in.

" she touched me without my gloves on " rogue whispers. "She is quite gifted, and she's had a hard life " Storm says. And then she tells them my story that I told them on the bus

earlier. " but it seems she's opening up to us but she is still well guarded " Jean says with caring. Scott turns to Logan who is standing away from the group, arms crossed and asks him " what do you think Logan " .

Logan looks up and shakes his head still feeling the effect of my voice " I don't know what to think, the girl stopped me which is rare " he says gruffly. Everyone is quiet for a moment and that's when I send a message to Professor Xavier " it isn't nice to talk about someone when they aren't in the room " .

" you are correct my dear but it isn't polite to eavesdrop " he sends back. I could see him smiling, I giggle as I do stunts in the air and I flew with my eyes closed for what seemed a long time. When I opened them, I see Logan and rogue looking up at me . I land a few feet away, rogue was looking at me in awe and Logan was well just staring.

I smile as I walk up to them, my wings still outstretched and I say smirking " it isn't polite to stare " .

" all about manners, aren't we " Logan says back sarcastically

" yes I am and if you have a problem with that, you can kindly put it in my suggestions box but wait I don't have one " I sneer as I take a good look at Logan. He was taller than me, muscular, he wore a tight black shirt and his dogtags showed and jeans that fit him well but I dismissed my thoughts. He laughs " touchy aren't you " he exclaims.

" yes, but everyone has buttons they don't liked pushed even you " I say looking right into his eyes challenging him. I felt my eyes flash purple and red and he smirked and leans in by my ear and whispers "what if I pushed the right ones " his breath tickling my ear.

I smile before I whisper " see if you can " into his ear, my lips barely grazing his cheek before I smirk and swiftly knee him in the gut. I hear him groan with pain before I turn to rogue who was just taking in the scene before her. " rogue, I would like to get some rest. Could you show me my room " I asked eager to leave from Logan before I did something I regret.

" um, yes follow me " she gulps as we walk out the door. I turn one last time to see Logan holding his stomach smirking at me as the door closed.

Logan's P.O.V

" touchy aren't we " I exclaim as I look into her eyes, the ones that mesmerized me moments ago. " yes but everyone has buttons they don't like pushed even you " she says looking me in the eyes challenging me to say something, her eyes flash purple and red. I noticed that

before when she froze me. So I leaned in and whispered " what if I pushed the right ones " close to her ear. I could smell her cinnamon scent, and I could feel her turn to whisper in my ear " see if u can " and then her lips barely graze my cheek. I had to fight the urge to groan right then and there. Wait was going on with me, this girl is barely been here for more than an hour and she's affecting me like this.

But before I finished this thought she knees me right in the gut and I double over groaning in pain. It knocked the breath out of me but I could hear her almost leaving when I stand up holding my stomach and smirk at her just as she leaves.

I lift up my shirt to find a bruise forming, I sigh as it fades away , I smirk to myself knowing that this girl would be a challenge.

Okay I know I put in a little flirting between Logan and alayna and you are all thinking he's so old so I am tweaking his age just a bit. I always thought logan was cute so why not alayna too. So anyway I am having trouble pairing alayna up with anyone. And I need suggestions plz :)

Send me messages, comments, votes

show the love :)

And the first one to send me one will get a chapter dedicated to them :)

And thanks for reading :D XD