part 7 :*

Okay!!! Next update :) ok something happens in this part :) ( mischievous face) ....

And I'm not telling u! U have to read it :) mwahahahaha jk

Alayna's P.O.V

As we walk down the white hallways, I think back to when I left the room with rogue and when Logan smirked at me. I sigh as we continue to walk down the halls.

" do you like Logan " rogue asks me as we enter the school ." Logan? , no never, he just gets on my bad side " I say quickly dismissing the idea.

" oh because from what I've seen, you two are clearly attracted to each other " rogue exclaims . I sigh as I shake my head quickly " no, I don't think so " I say.

" ok, Logan is a good guy underneath all that " rogue gestures to all of herself. I laugh as I take in what she said. " I'm for real, he saved me from magneto " she exclaims as we turn into the dormitory hall. " magneto? " I ask quickly only to read her memories of being kidnapped, almost dying, being saved by logan, him promising to take care of her . I nod taking in what I saw " ok, I believe you but he and me wont work out " I say quietly.

she smiles as she opens a bedroom's door and says " this is your room for as long as you stay and you never know, Alayna " and she turns to leave.

I sigh as I take in the room, it was simple yet elegant. There was a queen sized bed, a night stand a set of drawers and a TV sitting on a chest. I sigh again as I take in what rogue said, I lay on the bed thinking and thinking for what seemed hours but was only minutes.

I get up and walk to the bathroom to take a shower, I shifted out of my days clothes and stepped under the hot water. I knew the Avengers would catch me soon, it was a feeling I had. I stepped out and used warm air to dry myself off, I stepped out the bathroom feeling refreshed. I jumped on the bed, curling underneath the blanket, I feel my eyes getting droopy as I drift off to sleep.

My dream takes me to a place unlike no other, I walked on a rainbow bridge. I walked until I met a man with dark skin and wearing golden armor and holding a giant sword.

" hello, I am " I say but couldn't finish for the man finished my sentence " Alayna Robins, you are in Asgard. Prince Loki is awaiting your arrival, I am Hiemdall guardian of the bifrost " he say looking down at me. I nod and ask " Loki, Thor's brother? " .

" yes, lady alayna, he is looking for the one who created an illusion of him on Migard " hiemdall says looking down the bridge. " well if Loki wants to see me, why isn't he here then " I ask slightly abrasive. " he knows of some of your gifts and has given me orders to send you a picture of his quarters and you may teleport there " he replies calmly.

" oh, ok, send me a picture of his quarters then " I say sheepishly. Hiemdall looks down at me and I get a picture of a room with a balcony with green and gold curtains and black tile.

" thank you, hiemdall " I say breathing in deeply. " you're welcome, lady alayna " hiemdall replies smiling. I picture the room and teleport there, I land softly and take in the green and gold colorscheme, I turn to see a bed with black sheets. I hear someone coming and summon an illusion of myself as I rush behind the curtains . I see a tall man with black hair and green eyes approach my illusion. " Loki " I breath out quietly.

" you, my dear have tricked the Avengers using my image, may I ask why " Loki asks my illusion as I continue to hide. My illusion smiles and says " why should I anwser you " she says because I thought it to her. Loki glares but calms down and says " because my brother came only hours ago demanding where I've been and to talk of an illusion that has my image like mine which is why I may ask a mortal why she commands an illusion of ne " he growls into my illusion's ear .