part 3 ;)

Hi, the author here! I just watched the Xmen and I have put them in my story so now its a xmen and avengers fanfiction which is twice as good :) so this part will about alayna going to her favorite place and meeting the xmen :) well three of them . :)

Alayna's P.O.V

As I ran from the taxi with Bruce Banner, a man with a past. I stopped as soon as I knew I was wasn't being followed. I stepped into an alleyway and shifted, my hair into a light brown with blue streaks, I liked streaks in my hair they felt natural.

Now my eyes, they were always the hardest, my regular eyes never seemed to want to change but they did when I experienced emotions.

I thought of my happiest memory, it was Christmas with my family years ago, I had just gotten a new science kit and my parents hugged me and told me that they loved me. I felt my eyes change into a vibrant green, I stepped out of the alleyway. I needed to go somewhere to think, I thought of the natural history museum. I loved it there, I always felt at peace there.

I pictured it and teleported there, walked up the steps and walked in . It was a weekday so it

was mostly busy, mostly school kids running around but I didn't mind.

I breathed in deeply, already calm. I walked around admiring all the exhibits I've come to love when I heard a voice say " you're like us " . I turn to see a tall woman with bright red hair accompanied by a man with sunglasses on. " Jean, be careful " the man with the sunglasses said while eyeing me.

" like what? " I ask shyly knowing full well what she meant but I had to ask to keep up appearances. " a mutant " she whispers as she continues to look at me.

" And if I am " I ask more strongly, while watching their reactions.

" we can help you, help you control your powers " she says with a voice full of caring.

I looked into her and her companion's mind and to find she meant it with all her heart.

I smile and say sadly " but can you, Jean grey and Scott summers, can you really help a person as lost as me ".

She looked shocked when I finished my sentence and so did the man, " you read it, my mind didn't you " she asks in one breath.

"Yes, I did but you never answered my question, can you help me " replieing softly.

I could feel her trying to break down my defenses in my mind, I smirk as she frowns. " yes we can " a new voice appears, I sigh as I turn to find a bald man in a wheelchair smiling at me.

" very well protected my dear, I can't even breakthrough your defenses " he says.

" why thank you, I try " I sarcastically say. " I am professor Charles Xavier of the school for gifted children " he says calmly to me. " I am Alayna Robins " I say back to him.

Professor Xavier smiles and looks at me trying to break through but I send him a message telepathicly " how can you help me ". He smiles and looks at Jean, I knew they were talking telepathicly but I didn't interfere. She nodded and her and Scott walked away. He rolls to me and says what would you like to know " . " why do you want to help me " I ask directly looking him into his eyes. I think he knew what I was doing but he smiled " I started a school for children with gifts like yours, I want to help them control their gifts " he replies truthfully.

I nod taking in what he said, we turn into another exhibit area when I ask " what are your powers" . " I am telepathic and so are you I believe but I am also a mind reader and you are also one from what I've seen " he says.

" you are correct about some of my gifts " I say quickly.

I could feel a push at my barriers, I smile and say " you can't get in unless I let you in " .

" why child, would you protect your thoughts so well, would you let me in " he asks. I stop in my tracks and look at him directly and say " my thoughts are my own, I don't like reading other but if I must, I must " . My eyes shifting into their original color . " I understand that,

but I believe you have more than one gift " he says while nodding to my words.

" yes I am quite gifted " answering with pride and a smile to myself.

" would you like to come back to the school and meet some other students " he asks me as he checks his watch.

I look around and ponder it for a moment before answering " yes ". He smiles as he wheels into the main room, me following close behind. We reach a group of students and adults when a woman with white hair and dark skin comes up and asks " professor who is she ".

" I am Alayna Robins and you must be Storm " I smile while saying this as I reach forward to shake her hand. Her eyes widen and she looks to the professor and he nods. She relaxes and shakes my hand, as soon as I touch her hand memories and thoughts fill my head.

She looks at me with questions in her mind, I say " I will answer all your questions in time but I believe that we are leaving now " looking into her eyes. Storm shakes her head feeling the effects of my voice and eyes and turns to count the children.

" I knew you would come " Jean sent me as I turn to see her smiling. " yes the professor talked to me and I thought it would be a good thing " I send back smiling.

she smiles and turns back to Scott, the man beside her. I smile to myself as I watch them interact with each other, I could see that they cared for each other, as I lost myself in my thoughts. A little girl walks up to me and hugs me tight, shocked completely she lets go of me and says happily " it looked like you needed it " . Everyone was staring at us, I smile and look down to her and said " I did didn't I, thank you Chelsea " .

She giggles and runs back to the line that Storm was counting. " we're ready to leave, professor " Storm announces. " okay, then lets get back then "he replies smiling.

And as soon as we turn to leave, the Avengers walk in.

Whoa, wonder what will happen? Wait I already know :)

I plan to update soon :) but I liked to have more reads so plz tell your buds to read this story :)