A smashing ball part 2

Beginne am Anfang

Nym smiled at the plushie in her hands before chuckling. "I think this is the first time I've ever gotten one of these, at least from a guy." She then looked over at Harry with a smirk. "You get points for that, but I'm taking two off because that was clearly too easy for you."

Harry laughed a little. "Well, my grampy has been teaching me how to use and throw daggers. So this wasn't all that different," He shrugged.

Nym smiled, "Even still, it's a cute plushie," she said as she hugged it to her, it was actually a Hungarian Horntail dragon plushie.

Harry smiled, "Want to return to the dance floor?" Harry asked as he heard Ari announce that the music would be starting back up in a moment.

"Sure," Nym replied, "But only for one more dance, then we can go back to the common room," she said in reply.

Harry smirked, "Tired already?" He asked with a smirk.

"Please," Nym said, slapping his small chest lightly, "In all my seven years at Hogwarts, this night is probably the most fun I have ever had at this school!" she replied.

Harry smirked, "You're not trying to seduce me are you?" he asked with a smirk.

"Please," Nym repeated, "You may be cute, but your too young for my tastes right now, give it maybe five years, THEN I will be interested," she giggled.

Harry smirked, "So, I have to ask Nym, all the flirting, it wasn't cause you're interested?"

Nym smirked, "Harry, I'm a tease, and a flirt," she laughed, "It's part of my nature, not to mention I can tell you will be handsome in a few years, you could say I am staking a claim on you. I am interested, but, that I want to wait a few years," she clarified, "To be honest, you have been flirting with me too!" she reminded him with a pointed look.

Harry smiled and shrugged, "Like you, I am a bit of a tease, though that is because noble and royal children in Asgard and the other realms tend to start young with flirting in the hopes of landing a good spouse from a good family, this is even more so true when children are promised to each other." Harry shook his head at the memories of the years before Hogwarts. "No one in Asgard outside my family and certain trust worthy people know that I am Loki's grandson. Yet in their minds, as I am a student of Loki's, I must be a noble's child from some other realm. So I have had many girls trying to get my attention for some time now. Grampy's taught me how to respond to such things without either offending them or making them think I am agreeing to be theirs. So while I have been flirting back with you, it was just simple teasing right now. As you pointed out, I'm still a little on the young side and thus not ready for a relationship," Harry then chuckled a little, "Besides, I think grampy would have a heart attack if I started acting anymore like aunt Darcy then I already am." Harry still remembered the one time he'd showed up at Darcy's dorm as she was kicking a one night stand out. The guy had actually thought Harry was Darcy's son when he'd seen him.

Nym smirked, "And here I was thinking you were going to say you were a playboy in Asgard," she teased. "Anyway, let's see what song they are going to play next!" she said as she tugged Harry behind her into the Great Hall.

~Song Start: Final Fantasy VIII - Eyes On Me~

The song that started to play was one Nym recognised from when she would play old PS1 games she had played with Gizmo growing up and when she would visit Gizmo at her house. She quickly pulled Harry onto the dance floor, unitentionally leading to them being one of the star 'couples' of the this dance, as they were in the center of the floor.

Off to the side, Dumbledore was seething at all the music that had won over even the pureblood supporters that attended Hogwarts. The music was so different from what he usually heard on the wireless, that it had to be from other countries.