Coffee

"One cappuccino" You said as you stood at the counter.

"What's your name miss..? " She asked.

"Rhea.. " You said and she noted it down.

You were standing there when another man came there. You didn't looked at his face as you were still scrolling on your phone and trying to connect with your interviewer.
You didn't even heard what he said as you were listening to music from your earphones, vibing inside your head.

The lady at the counter, came with two cups in her hand and then put it down in front of you.

You took it and sat at an empty table, still looking at your Phone.

"Where are you Mr. Joans..? " You asked on text to your interviewer.

"I am sorry, I am stuck with an interrogation.. But my Sir, who will actually employ you would be there, I will give you his Number.. " The text responded and you signed. You took a sip of your Cappuccino..

"Wait.. I didn't ordered an Espresso.. " You frowned as you remembered your taste. You slid the paper on the cup and read the name. Eric.. You took some one else's coffee. Great.

You took another sip and then your Phone rang. It was an unknown number.

"Yes..? " You asked.

"I am The boss of Mr. Joans.. I will interview today.. " The voice from the other side said.

"Yes sir.. I am already at the venue.. Where are you..? " You asked again.

"I am near the window.. " The person said and you looked at your behind. A man was sitting there, in formals.. His blue suit was straight with no lines or fragments. He raised his hands and you raised your hands as well. He nodded and then cut the call. You picked up your belongings, and then sat infront of him.

"I am Rhea, " You said giving your hand for a handshake.

"Eric.. " He simply replied, and shook your hand.

Your eyes widen.

You picked up your cup of coffee and he looked at your hands.

"I may have taken your coffee then.. " You said and he smiled a bit.

"You can take back your cappuccino if you like.. Because I only drink espresso " He said and you nodded. Both of you exchanged your cups.

"The coffee quote for today is.. " The lady at the counter announced in the mic and everyone looked up to the voice..

"Sharing your coffee  with your partner and sipping from their cups makes it an indirect kiss.. " The lady said and you looked at the man in front of you. He seemed unaffected and then took a sip from the cup of espresso.

"This Espresso tastes much better than before.. " He said and you looked down at the ground, clenching your dress in your fist, as you felt a blush coming up on your cheeks.