Sophisticated

"I can't do this.. I really can't.. " You whined and messed up your hairs vigorously.

"You have messed up your hairs for more than ten times now.. When are you planning to leave.. " Kiara said in a cold voice.

"Girl, I can't.. I mean think of it.. From the whole hospital I got him, the rudest and the strictest person of all the time to work with.. " You said as you showed her the file.

"But you can't change it right.. And think about it, you will turn into a punctual stupid after you train under him.. " She said and came to you, "hmm.. Even his Photograph looks so cold" She said looking at the file.

"Don't scare me.. " You said and gulped.

"Oh, I remember.. You were meant to go on 8 in the morning right.. What time is it now..? " She said and tapped at your watch.

You look down at your wrist and gasped,
" 11 , oh my god.. I gotta go.. " You said and ran out of the door picking up your bag and wearing your shoes.

Within half hour, you were at the Hospital and the first person you bumped into was the person  , to whom you weren't prepared to meet right at the moment.

"Dr. Aditya.. " You gulped and stepped back.

"You are the person who haven't checked in yet.. " He said with a raised brow.

You nodded.

"I am so sorry sir, I.. I was stuck somewhere.." You said looking down on the ground.

"And you say that being an intern doctor.. I think this profession doesn't suit you. Go and give your resignation in five minutes. " He said and walked past you while your eyes widen.

"What.. " You whispered to yourself and ran to the doctor who was walking in his white coat, down the corridor towards the ward.

"Sir, sir.. " You shouted but he didn't stopped.

He stopped at the wards and started checking the patient when you finally got to him.

"I am really sorry sir.. These kind of mistakes won't happen again. I will do anything to pay the price.. Please don't do this" You said panting and he didn't even cared to look at you.

"Just a chance, and if you don't do that too.. You are fired, and then you won't be able to work like this anymore.. " He said glaring at you, with his deep and dark brown eyes.

You stood there frozen.

Giving resignation would be better , what if the chance don't work out and you fail. Your years of struggle would be worth nothing.

But, you worked hard for coming at this point, this hospital was your dream. How can you let your struggle of years go down in the drain.

"You have five more seconds to think.. " He said looking at his watch.

"Yes sir, tell me.. I will do it.. " You said without hesitation.

"Come with me then.. " He said and went out of the General wards area and walked towards the rooms, where his Cabin was located.

"Here's your coat.. " He said and gave it to you.

You nodded and wore it over your clothes. He was writing things in his notebook.

"Intern Dr.Sana .. Present sir.. " You said and he looked at you.

"First lesson of the day, you have to make decisions in five seconds. They can save or destroy lives.. " He said and you looked at him with a puzzled look.