Kaput

"What will happen when everything between us goes KaPut..? " She asked over the Phone call.

"What are you talking about..? " He said from the other side.

"Don't worry, I was just reading a book.. We will meet today right..? " She asked again.

"Baby, we can't meet today.. I am so sorry" He said and she smiled bitterly.

"It's okay.. Let's meet tomorrow okay.. " She said and cut the call after he hummed in response.

She got up from the Chair and put the books down from where she picked them up.

She walked out of the Library and directly went where she wasn't told to go.

Her Home, where Her Husband wouldn't be as he is working overtime, this wasn't her time to go home as she had different classes going on. Her Husband would have expected the same.
She looked at the video footage of the CCTV camera of her house, and smiled.

Parking her car in the alley, she silently opened her door and went  directly towards her bedroom.

She slammed opened the door and then saw what she was expecting to see.

Two people,
lying together,
shamelessly, on the bed,
the bed which is meant to be hers and her husbands only..

The couple jumped up at the noise and then looked at the person standing at the door, looking at them with a face which was expressionless.

"Get out.. " She said and smiled at them.

"Baby, what you saw is.. I am sorry" Her husband said as he got up from the bed. The another lady, still sitting, covering herself with the blanket.

"I don't like to repeat.. " She said and smiled at the lady on the bed.

Her husband stepped back and gulped.
He picked up his belonging in mere five minutes and rushed out of the house with that lady who dressed herself in seconds.

The house was messed up with the smell of those two people who were making love at a wrong place.

She picked up the blankets and the bedsheets and threw them in the dustbin and then made herself a cup of coffee.

She sat on her couch near the window and saw the rain dripping slowly and silently on the glass of the window.

Everything was silent in the house as she was.

The only noise that can be heard there was of the clock ticking.

She looked at the dark sky and just looked at it.

Her heavy breath and coffee sips were making it sound like a silent melodious meditation song, which people hear to calm themselves down.

"Everything has already gone Kaput.. " She said and washed her cup.