chapter thirteen

" Are you awake? " Jungwon snickers at the question. He fixes his hair as he gets up from his bed.

" No, I'm still sleeping. Why did you ask? " He wondered back the caller. He walked to the toilet and placed the phone carefully on the sink. He brushes his teeth while still on call.

"  I thought you were waking up late today. " Jungwon is finished brushing his teeth. He continues washing his face to look more refreshed. The mini towel he always hung beside the sink is grabbed. He wiped his face with it before exiting.

" I don't know, hyung. I accidentally have the feeling of waking up early. " He walks to the blind that has been blocking the sun. He slowly pushes it away. His eyes grow big when he sees outside. The grip on his phone almost loosened. His breathing became uncoordinated. He slowly grabs the jacket on the chair and leaves his room. 

" Jungwon, are you okay? Why does your breathing pace get faster? " The caller seems to notice the difference from Jungwon. Jungwon was not carrying what is the caller talking about. He only focuses on going out now.

" Jungwon? Yang? Please don't leave me hanging. " The caller continues to call out Jungwon's name. Jungwon twists the doorknob as soon as he wears his slippers. He rushes outside and sees the thing he saw earlier. He quickens his steps and is finally only a few inches from it.

" Jung- " Jungwon didn't waste any time and quickly went in for a hug. The caller also seems to stop talking. He turns around to see that Jungwon is back hugging him. He ends the call before turning his body to face Jungwon. He returns the hug with his hand patting Jungwon's back. Both of them didn't say a thing. Both of them are enjoying each other presence. 

Jongseong could feel something wet on his chest, but he brushed it off. He caresses the back of Jungwon's gently, showing his affection to the latter. He kisses Jungwon's head as he does that trying to redeem himself after always leaving the boy hanging. Jungwon tightened the hug letting out all the tears he had contained since the last time he met Jongseong. Jongseong reassures Jungwon that he's going nowhere. His mouth is whispering calming words to calm him.

" I am not leaving you, Jungwon. I am here. I am all yours. "Jongseong says softly. Jungwon begins to relax as his breathing goes back to its average pace. Jongseong pulls away from the hug to look at Jungwon, but the younger boy quickly pushes his head out. Jungwon is embarrassed by the way he acts just now. He regrets every single moment of it. If only he could, he would love to vanish from the surface of the Earth. Jongseong laughed as he thought it was funny and cute. He cups Jungwon's face and wipes away the leftover tears.

" Don't cry, Mr. Garden. Those flowers had had enough water already. We don't want them to wilt don't we? " 

Jongseong tucked Jungwon's hair behind his ear. He cups Jungwon's cheeks and squished laughing at the boy. The latter removed his hand and fixed his hair. Jungwon did not dare to look into Jongseong's eyes so he kept his head low. Jongseong noticed it but pretended he did not. He hurried to his motorcycle brought his spare helmet and gave it to Jungwon. Jungwon excused himself. He was not appropriately dressed and did not want to embarrass himself. He came back after 5 minutes. He is now wearing a windbreaker and a decent sneaker. Jongseong already waited for him on the motorcycle. Jungwon wore the helmet as soon as it was handed to him. 

"You should hug onto me don't you think so? " Jongseong's suggestion was rejected by Jungwon who insisted on holding on to the motorcycle cushion. Being slightly hurt, Jongseong purposely presses the throttle causing Jungwon to hug him.

" That is way better. " Jongseong chuckles before he starts to ride. Jungwon swore he would kill the older boy as soon as the ride finished. Jungwon had his face pressed softly on Jongseong's shoulder. The warm presence was the one he had been craving for ages. 

" Check, 1, 2 and 3. Can you hear me, Jungwon? " Jungwon was startled by the sudden voice.

" I am Jay. I installed a speaker and microphone in both of the helmets. " Jongseong can be heard laughing at his sentence. He must be proud of his silly little inventions.