chapter two

Jungwon is in the middle of nowhere. His surrounding is white. It seems like he is in a room covered with fur. He tries touching the walls. The walls are so soft like clouds. Where is he is? A door suddenly appears out of nowhere in front of him. That took him by surprise. He opens the door just to find out another white room. This time, the room is bouncy. A man can be seen sitting on a rocking chair. His hair is blonde so Jungwon couldn't guess who. 

" Welcome, Jungwon. " He says without looking at the brown-haired. 

" Who are you? " Jungwon asks while taking a step closer to him.

" Wake up, Yang Jungwon so you can find out. " He stands up and goes inside another room. Jungwon tries to catch with him but unfortunately, the door disappears into thin air. The room started to shake making Jungwon can't standstill. Before he can do anything, his head hits the floor and everything when black.

" Yang Jungwon, wake up! "

When he opens his eyes, he sees his father shaking him aggressively. Mr Yang let go when his son opened his eyes. Jungwon sits up from his bed feeling dizzy. Why does the fall feel real? Mr Yang walks back and drags a chair to sit near his son bed.

" You left the TV opened again. Didn't I tell you to close it before going to bed? And plus, it is still 7 pm. Still early. " Jeongin says while looking at his only son. He finished work early so he stopped by Jungwon's house. His wife couldn't come along since she was still in Japan. The brown-haired looks confused and rubs his nape. He is still in sleepy condition. The father left out a heavy sigh before standing up and looking around his son room. All of the trophies are placed neatly beside the study table. His Gundams collection is in a glass closet. It has been two months since he last visited Jungwon. He went for outstation so is his wife. He walks back to his sleepy son and sits on the chair.

" Get your lazy ass up. Let's go to dinner outside. " The father leaves the room afterwards. Jungwon nods although he is still confused. He checks his clock. It is true that it is still early for him to take a nap. He goes to the bathroom to freshen himself. After brushing his teeth and washing his face, he picks his clothes to wear to dinner. He ends up wearing a blue shirt and black pants. He also tucks in his shirt to look more formal. When going on dinner with Yang Jeongin a.k.a his father, he always wears very well mannered clothes. His father always has dinner in some hotels that is why. His father will be mad at him if he showed up with a hoodie. After spraying perfume, he goes down to meet his father. Jeongin is busy talking on the phone with someone. It must be important since his father looks very serious. His father looks at him after ending the call.

" You dyed your hair again? Seriously, dad? " Jungwon touches his father's blue hair. The colour suits his father but didn't he just dye it black the last time he checks. Jeongin pushes away his son's hand and ruffles his hair. Now his hair is messy. He laughs at how it looks on his son. Jungwon didn't spend 5 minutes on his hair for it to be ruffled like that. Jungwon fixes his hair before following his father to the car. He sits at the seat beside Jeongin. Their clothes kinda match each other. Jeongin is wearing a dark blue shirt with a black blazer and tie. 

" Where's mom? " The blue-haired reply it with a simple sentence. ' Outstation.' His mom has always been this busy since she got promoted as the Secretary. The last time he saw his mom was last year. Well, he isn't that sad. His mom sometimes asked if he wants something from the place she went to. The sounds from the radio are used to avoid an awkward situation. Finally, they arrived safely at a hotel. They entered the cafeteria. Apparently, Jeongin already made a reservation for the two of them. Their table is located near the live band who is performing. Jungwon isn't a big fan of the band but since his father already reserved the table, he shouldn't nag about it. A waiter comes bringing two menus for them. The waiter thanks them after taking the order.