chapter six

Jeongwoo greets the security guard. Today he arrived at 6.40 a.m. He opens the lamp for the class and almost died when he sees a boy sitting with his head on the table. Jeongwoo takes a deep breath before going to his seat. " Jesus Christ, Yang. What are you doing early in the morning? " The boy lifts his head. Dark circles can be seen below his eyes. Jungwon yawns before doing his stretches. " I couldn't sleep last night. " He says and puts his head on the table. " May I ask why? "

Yesterday,

" Why did Woody leave Buzz? I thought they are best friends. " Yuna cries her heart out wiping the tears on her cheeks. Jungwon looks at his dad and also see tears forming in his eyes. " This movie is a masterpiece. " Jeongin says as the tears roll down. Jungwon gives him tissues. " Come on, it's clearly because he wants to be together with the sheep lady. " Jungwon takes the popcorn bowl and eats the leftover popcorn. Jeongin suddenly takes the remote and searched for Toy Story. " I cannot accept it. We need to watch it from the first movie. " He clicks play. " Seriously?? Mom... " Jungwon turns to his left only to see her mom with a new batch of popcorn and with sparkling eyes. They spend the whole day watching all four movies of Toy Story plus How to Train Your Dragon and Hotel Transylvania movies resulting in them sleeping at 1 a.m. Because of it, Jungwon accidentally woke up at 6. He went to school as soon as he changes to his uniform.

Present,

" I see... Here, some extra bread I brought from home. We also have Physical Education today so I don't want to see you faint. " Jungwon takes the bread and starts to eat it. He didn't forget to thank Jeongwoo for it.

" I didn't bring my sport shirt. I'm just gonna wait at the bench. I will go to Miss Kim class today since I couldn't come yesterday. "

" Nice to hear it. Let's go to Jisung hyung's class at 8. You can sleep first. " Jeongwoo looks at his watch. When he turns to his left, Jungwon has already fallen asleep while chewing the bread. Instead of waking up, Jungwon, brings out his phone and recorded the scene. When Jaehee and Jihyo arrived, he shows them the video and they are laughing in silence making sure they didn't wake up Jungwon. The clock strikes 8 when Jeongwoo wakes up Jungwon. He finishes the bread before heading to Jisung's class with Jeongwoo. The year 5 classes are in front of them and also on the third floor. The second floor is for year 4 and the first floor is for the labs. Jisung knocked on the door and the loud noises from the class suddenly disappeared. The door opens revealing a girl shorter than both of the boys. A yellow band can be seen on her left arm. ' She must be the class representative same as Jeongwoo. ' Jungwon thought. " We are here for Park Jisung. " The girl looks at them up and down. " Jisung, you have visitors. " She says and an okay can be heard inside the class. And then the class starts to be noisy again. The girl still standing in front of the class looking at Jungwon and Jeongwoo.

" Why are you guys here by the way? " She asked.

" I want to grab something from Jisung hyung. "

" So are you close with him? Or are you guys are his fanboys. "

" I don't even know he has them. " The chat ends when suddenly Jisung appears from behind.

" Jisung and Jeongwoo. Are you guys here for the blazer? Wait a minute, I'll get it. " Jisung disappeared after that.

" What kind of blazer are you guys talking about? " Jisung flinches when he suddenly hears the question. He forgets that the girl is still there.

" We prefer not to say about it. " Jeongwoo replies on his behalf.

" Hmm, it's hard for me to trust these kinds of people. " She says.

" Okay, here it is. My mom tells me to tell you that you don't need to pay for it. " Jisung holds out the paper bag containing the blazer but the girl is blocking the door.