chapter ten

Three years later,

" Okay class, I believe we have reached the end of the class. Make sure to finish up the homework I have given to you guys during the summer holiday. I don't want to receive any blank pages okay? " The teacher said as he packs his things up. He looks at the class monitor asking him to say thanks.

" Stand up! Thank you, Mr Kim. " The class members say the same thing before sitting back in their seats. It's now time for recess. The canteen is filled with students with empty stomachs. The special menu for today is fish and chips. Students are lining up waiting for their food. At one corner of the canteen, a boy is eating with a blonde boy. They seem to be chatting about something.

" Can you believe that Mr Kim gave us a 10 pages assignment? He is trying to kill us. " The blonde one groans in frustration. The other boy just eats his salad in peace while hearing to his friend.

" Jungwon, are you not going to say anything about this? " The blonde asks his friend. Jungwon stops eating and looks at his friend.

" I am going back to Korea this summer. I don't want to think about his assignments. I preferably want to spend my time with my family, Jayden. " Jungwon explains. He takes another bite out of his salad before closing the lid. He picks up his water bottle and finished it off. Jayden follows him back to their classroom. He and Jungwon sit beside each other. They have been like that for three years. Never changed. Let's just say his family is also Jungwon's family. During the holiday, Jungwon will come to his house to stay there. Sometimes he went back to Korea. Jayden has never been there. His parents say he needs to wait until he is 20 to do so.

Jungwon has his head down. His hand is busy. Busy playing games. Just like the old him, Jungwon never changed. He still plays games, collects toys especially Gundams and still texts his family and friends in Korea. Nothing changed. Except for the fact that he has lessened the urge to play with others. He remembered what Jongseong told him. He told him to be better. And so he is trying to. He still does it, sometimes when he is bored. He is trying his best now. Jayden nudges him signalling the teacher is here. Jungwon quickly hid his phone to greet him with his other classmates. The class has now started.

As soon as he entered the house, he went into his room and laid down on his bed still wearing his uniform. He suddenly has a good idea and decided to tweet something.

He starts scrolling through his timeline and found Jeongwoo's latest tweet