He was happy for her but also confused. It was a picture of her and another woman.

Thanks for loving me for me.

The caption read, Violet was nuzzling the girls neck intimately in one slide. They were kissing sweetly in the next.

He was dumbfounded. Violet was always a little wild, he had gotten that from the night they met but she had never mentioned or hinted at her sexuality being open..

Maybe she didn't know?

There was nothing wrong with her being bi or even a lesbian but he just had so many questions.

But why did it even matter? Cause it didn't..

So why was it bothering him? Cause it shouldn't..

Unless he was still that hung up over her which he thought he wasn't.

It was just unexpected. He insisted, sighing as he grew frustrated all over again.

It was just unexpected. That was all.

......

Violet

The door opened and quietly shut, keys jangling before being placed in the porcelain dish by the door.
"Hey Baby." Violet looked up, smiling as her girlfriend plopped onto the couch. "Hey you." Keely pecked her on the lips before snuggling against her.

"So what's on for tonight?"

"Hear me out.." Violet started earning a sigh from Keely as she sat up and turned to look at her with her mock full attention. "Top Gun."
Keely wrinkled her nose causing Violet to sigh, Keely hated action and comedy movies.

"What about that new documentary? The Tinder Swindler?" Violet made a face, "Rather not.."

"Oh come on it looks good."

"Dating apps, catfishing, lying.. not my thing." Violet put emphasis on the last part and Keely gaped at her for a moment finally putting it together.

"Baby.. Are you still hurt from that?"

"What? No—-I just don't like the whole concept of the movie. It's not interesting and it was horrible what happened to those women."

"Okay." Keely nodded looking at Violet as she turned back to the tv causing her to huff. "Yes?"

"You know if your still hurt that's okay too. It was an awful thing to have someone lie and hurt you like that.." Violet closed her eyes, mentally counting to five as she took a deep breath.

"I'm not hurt by it.." Keely opened her mouth only for Violet to quickly finish. "I was hurt by it, but that was then and this.. This is now. Just being in a relationship obviously means I've moved past that."

Keely smiled, leaning in to softly kiss Violet's lips before intertwining their fingers.

"Okay so no to the Tinder Swindler.. What about Murder Mystery?" Violet laughed, "Sounds perfect."