You Slept With Barnes ?

"Before you go completely bat shit crazy, that isn't what it looks like." Tony paces back and forth in complete silence for a longer time than usual. Bucky furrows his brows leaning in to whisper to Sienna.

"He hasn't been this quiet since he caught us at the compound." Sienna punches him in the gut making him softly laugh with a groan, glaring at him she burrows her face into her hands. Her mind races realizing how badly this could affect her, not just her job but her image as an attorney. Seeing her frustration Bucky settles down taking the initiative to clear the air.

"The photo... it's not real, I saw it first thing this morning took it to a friend of Sam's who analyzed it, it's 100% photoshopped."

Tony finally stops pacing at his words slowly turning to face a completely puzzled Sienna who quickly realizes what Bucky is trying to say. "Right ! Yeah... I mean clearly it's a blurry photo the lighting is terrible.... his hand is completely... misshapen." She adds. The tension in the room was so heavy from the awkward silence that followed. Tony continued to silently pace trying to put his frustration into words. She can see it all over his face, he's not an idiot that photo doesn't looked photoshopped at all, but considering that was all she had to go off at the moment she'd hoped he'd fall for it and leave as soon as possible.

"So you're telling me that this photo of you and Frank is a fake and some idiot tried to make a quick buck off your name and the situation ?" Tony's question goes unanswered by a zoned out Sienna who seemed to be staring off into space. Bucky gently nudges her bringing her back to reality.

"Yeah- yeah, I mean this was one of the biggest clients I've had, his reputation alone is immensely known. Why wouldn't someone want to try to make some kind of money from it ?" Bucky nods in agreement with her, both looking at Tony who doesn't seem completely sold. Sienna makes eye contact with him attempting to seem more sincere with her words, almost in a stand off Tony runs his hand across his face looking at both Bucky & Sienna.

"You I believe but Barnes, not completely sold." He adds. Bucky stands with a smile making his way to the kitchen opening the fridge door, while Sienna and Tony continue to talk he slowly walks out with a bottle of whipped cream in hand. "Did you get all of the whipped cream out of your hair ?" He asks getting a slightly confused look from Tony. Sienna bites her lip to contain her composure to go along with him. A disgusted Tony turns his full attention to Bucky who flashes a sly smile.

"We started off in the kitchen, I wanted to use chocolate but that gets sticky so then we-.."

"You say another word Barnes, I'll put you so deep in ice you'll vanish from existence." He snaps making Sienna choke on her laughter. Bucky was the only one person who knew how to get under Tony's skin in the worst possible way. If she had to say, that's one of the things that made her fall for him in the first place. His ability to make her laugh at such inappropriate times. Bucky looks over at her with a wink taking in that beautiful smile she tried to hide. Tony reassured Sienna he'd take care of the photo, allowing her to breathe a sigh of relief she throws herself on the couch next to Bucky.

"You can say it now, I won't tell anyone." He says, his head leaned back with a smile on his face. She rolls her eyes with a scoff. "Thank you." She says, as she goes to walk away he reaches up grabbing her hand gently pulling her back she looks down and looks back at him with her brows furrowed. "Not that doll." He slowly stands hovering over her, he brushes her hair behind her ear while she traces his body in front of her. His touch sends a shiver down her spine, part of her wants to step back but she stood there with her feet glued to the floor. "Then what am I supposed to say..." she asks softly. He gently brings her chin up so that their eyes meet, standing in silence for a second he loses himself in the grey of her eyes watching as her gaze goes from his lips to his eyes. The edges of his mouth slowly curve into a smile. He leans in close, his lips brush her cheek making her slowly close her eyes. "How much you love me for saving your ass." He whispers.