Cuddling with 💛HUNTER💛

Requested by dr3am_caf3 i bet you guys can't guess who is my fav character.....anyways hope you all enjoy, and request pleaseeee!

●<•>●●<•>●●<•>●●<•>●●<•>●●<•>●●<•>●

• He will not ask you straight up to cuddle with him.

• He's super shy and scared that you will say no so he just hints at it.

• but most of the time you have to cuddle him first.

•Hes tense for the first couple minutes of cuddling

• he really loves cuddling, he is touch deprived 😢

• When you guys first cuddled he cried because he's never done it before and he felt so loved.

• Tbh he loves being the one getting cuddled but if you really need to be cuddled he wouldn't mind switching up.

• he LOVES when you run your fingers in his hair, or when you rub his back in circles, he feel super safe and loved.

• He will tear up in secret if you trace his scars.

• he is always warm, even in the cold. He's like a heater.

• The only time he would ask to cuddle is if he's feeling jealous or sad, or when he's super clingy.

• will do anything in his power to not have the cuddle session interrupted.

• He will talk with you for hours, he doesn't care if you just listen. Hes always wanted to be heard.

Thats all I can think of, cuddle up with this poor baby.

Sorry it took so long to update I got busy.