Cute. "Stop teasing me." I softly let out a laugh. Then I pulled her and wrapped her around my arms. "Come here.."

"Im just kidding. You're a special friend to me. Everyone was just trying to be friends with me because I'm famous in our campus.. But to you.." I pulled out from the hug and pinched the tip of her cute nose.

"You appreciated me for who I am.." She smiled brightly to me. And I couldn't help myself from smiling back at her.

"Cause I like you Cassandra.." Wait! what??

I was stunned when she suddenly engulfed me in a tight hug. She almost strangled me with her arms that were wrapped around my neck.

"I really like you as my friend.." Oh. I smile sadly.

A friend. "Yeah, A friend." I said to her.

___

AMARA

"What a lovely couple." I whispered.

My car was parked not that far from this lovely couple. I was on my way home when I saw Cassandra with that stupid girl.

Cassandra's eyes.. I can see the admiration in her eyes for that stupid girl. I dialed Jessica's number and she immediately picked it up.

"Hello?"

"What's the name of that stupid girl?"

"What? who?"

I rolled my eyes. "That juice girl."

"Oh... the one who poured juice on you?" I heard her laugh on the other line.

"Stop laughing. What's her name?"

"Sage.... Sage.. Bermeo? not sure but why d--"I immediately hung up the call. That's enough information. Sage Bermeo.. I will just get more info about her from Neme.

I looked back at them, I saw Cassandra laughing... And anger starts to build up in me again. But I smirked when an idea came to my mind.

"This will be fun."

______

Neme was really serious about my suspension.
That woman! When will she get tired of disciplining me? Did she forget that I'm doing this to get revenge, not to be a good and well disciplined half human.

But when I asked her to shorten my suspension days. She agreed and made five days suspension instead of two weeks. Strict to consequences my ass! No one really can resist this charm of mine, not even a Goddess.

"What's taking her long?" I whispered to myself while glancing at my wristwatch. I'm getting impatient waiting here in the locker room.

I got some information about that Sage Bermeo from Neme. I learned that this woman is a working student. She's studying in the morning and a waitress during the night.

At first Neme was hesitant to give Sage's info. But I just said that I want to personally send my apologies to her, so she agreed. But of course I won't do that! Over my hot sexy body.

I will never apologize to anyone.

"Finally." I whispered when I saw her. My brows furrowed as I saw she was busy sipping her juice. A fucking juice again? Is that her favorite drink?

She was stunned for a moment when she finally noticed my presence and she almost tripped again. So clumsy.

I crossed my arms under my chest and leaned on the locker. I saw her walking slowly towards me unti she came closer.

"Sage right?" I asked. She nervously nodded while still sipping her juice. She looked puzzled and confused.

"I'm Revy Amara.." I offered her a handshake.

She looked down at my hand but quickly returned her gaze at me. Confusion is drawn all over her face. She probably thinks why a goddess like me asking her for a handshake.

"Be my girlfriend." I said in a flat tone.

I know she was surprised, cause she spit the juice on my face. Fucking hell.