Chapter 1

"Since Medusa was the only one of the three Gorgons who was mortal, Perseus was able to slay her while looking at the reflection from the mirrored shield he received from Athena. During that time, Medusa was pregnant by Poseidon.."

I heard the whole class startled. Except for me. I'm not surprised that these idiots didn't know this.

I just sighed and continued spinning the pen on my fingers.

"So the baby died? After Perseus beheaded her Ma'am?"

I heard one of my classmates ask.  Stupid. I whispered in my mind.

"No." The professor said with a smile on her face.

I heard the murmurs and laughter of my classmates. Which made me roll my eyes. They're laughing at their stupidity.

What?...

So does that mean that her baby is alive?..

I'm sure it's a baby snake...

I'm getting impatient. I want this to end. So I decided to raise my hand. Slowly the murmuring and laughter subsided.

"Yes Miss..." Our professor said as I caught her attention.

I slowly stood up from my seat. They fell silent. Yes, all eyes on me. No one can resist this beauty.

"When Perseus cut off Medusa's head, her two children sprang out of her severed neck. Pegasus and Chrysaor. Pegasus took the form of a winged horse, while Chrysaor had the form of a golden giant"

I said then sat again. I crossed my legs and leaned my back on the chair. I can still feel their stares. Then I heard their murmurs again.

Wow she's really smart....
So full of herself..
Why is she so perfect?...
I wish I was beautiful and smart too..

I smirked. Beauty and brain is still useless if you're weak my dear. I whispered in my mind.

"She's a monster how come she gave birth to a beautiful pegasus?" I heard my seatmate asked. The room was filled with laughter again. I laughed softly and slowly turn to her.

"I thought you were that smart. You didn't know that Poseidon is also associated with horses?..." I calmly said.

Though deep inside me. I want to throw a punch on her disgusting face. I know who she is. But she doesn't know who I am.

"Oh sorry. I forgot that she was being punished because of her affair with Poseidon. She deserves it anyway.. She's disgusting." She said with a smirked on her face.

The whole class fell silent because of the tension between the two of us.

"You think so? Even though the reason why Athena turned her into a monster is for her own pride. Because she was jealous of Medusa's beauty and lustrous hair.."

I saw how she clenched her jaw. She's trying to hide the annoyance in her expression. But I can clearly see it. Her eyes are easy to read.

"No, she's not. Medusa is a whore. She seduced Poseidon." She defensively said.

Of course, you will defend her.

"Oh really? They never had an affair. Poseidon raped her.." I firmly said.

The whole class gasped. I saw how embarrassed she is. Yeah. Thats right. Shut you fucking mouth. I smile sweetly at her.

"What?! Poseidon raped Medusa? Ma'am you didnt tell us that part." One of my stupid classmates complained.

"That's because-----" before our professor was able to finish her talk I cut her off.

"That's why you guys had to read other books, and research. Never rely on our professors. Whatever they teach us, it was all from their point of view and their own understanding.  There's always two sides in every story."

The whole class went silent. While me and this bitch are still glaring at each other. Then I heard our professor cleared her throat. "Thats enough.."

I smirked at her first before I turned my eyes on the front.

Cassandra Aria Vuego - Athena's daughter. The Goddess of wisdom. The one who punished my mother.

Medussa. The snake head woman.
After Perseus killed her, he flew away using the winged shoes of Hermes. He didn't know that I also sprang out.

They forgot that Medussa was a mortal before she was being cursed. And I'm one of Medussa's offspring.

My name is Revy Amara Marin.
And the only thing that I want is revenge.