Chapter 2

AMARA

"You humiliated that Cassandra in front of everyone again. Amara"

This is Jessica, my idiot mortal friend.
I met her when I started living here in this city. She doesnt have any idea that I'm a Demi-God. Poor her.

In my search for Athena's daughter, I have reached different parts of the world. And it's disappointing that it took me several hundred years.

"The truth humiliates her, not me." I shrugged my shoulders.

"But seriously, I was shocked that she's a rape victim. Poor Medussa. Imagine she was raped by a god and beheaded by a demi god.. Theyre so cruel.."

"They're more like, being threatened. Especially that Athena." I murmured.

"Hey stop talking like that to a goddess!" Jessica softly tapped my shoulder. I rolled my eyes at her and averted my gaze somewhere.

But my eyes caught someone.

Cassandra Aria.. She's laughing with her friends.. I really hate seeing her smiling.

I clenched my fist under the table. Anger flares up in my heart. I remembered the pain and suffering my mother went through.

My mother, I could hear her anguish while I was in her womb. I am her blood and flesh so I felt what she felt during those times.

The anger and the pain.

"A lot of people here really like Cassandra. Even though she's a bitch. I can't blame them. That woman is freaking pretty.." Jessica said.

I saw her looking at Cassandra's direction too. I raised my brow at her. "Prettier than me?"

"Hm. It's hard to compare..." She laughingly said.

She is not lying tho.

That woman really possesses an alluring beauty. She has this pink rose glossy hair. Perfect heart shape lips. Small button nose.. And her soft double eyelids eyes..

And she has soft features. She probably got it from her mother. Which most of the time makes me wonder if she looks like her mother.

"That face is a perfect example of a double-faced person.. Humans are easy to lure with beauty."

"Why you hate her so much?"

Because I loathed her mother. And she's not an exemption.

"No exact reasons. I'm just enjoying seeing her suffer.."

I said and was about to get up to leave. But when I turned, some juice spilled on my clothes. Fuck.

"Are you fucking blind?! Look what you did to my clothes!"

I screamed when I saw it was stained with orange juice. I dabbed my channel shirt with a tissue.

"I-I'm sorry I-I didn't mean it, I tripped and I-I lost my balance----" She was trying to wipe my shirt with her handkerchief but I shoved her hands.

"ITS BECAUSE YOU'RE STUPID!!!" I shouted at her.

She bowed her head and heard her sniffing. Oh no. You gotta be kidding me you're not crying. I saw that everyone in this cafeteria was looking at us.

Especially that Cassandra. She has this smug smile on her fair. Like she was enjoying the fucking show.

I sighed in disbelief. I'm the victim here but she's the one who is crying here.

"What now? You're crying?!" I said almost in a whisper.

"Y-You dont have to raise your voice at me. I know Its my fault. But I already said sorry..." She said with her soft sobs.

I laughed softly. Seriously?

"Can your fucking sorry fix the stains on my clothes?! And for fuck sake stop crying Im not doing anything to you!" I raised my voice again. The stares of people around us makes me more mad.

"B-But raising your voice at me wont fix anything too." This time she lifted her head and met my gaze with her puffy eyes and trembling chin.

My heart felt pity for her. Just a very little.

But crying in front of me is unnecessary. She would have fought for herself. Instead of making me the bad guy here.

Weak women really disgust me. They always crave for sympathy. I furrowed my brows.

"What do you want me to do? Hug you and tell you that its okay to pour juice on someones clothes. Try again nexttime? Is that what you fucking want?"

I try to calm down. But I can't help myself from being sarcastic. I felt Jessica held my arm. "Thats enough Amara, we're already making a scene here."

"She's right, It was an accident. You don't have to be mean, Amara." I saw Cassandra walking towards us. She put her hand on the woman's shoulder.

"Are you okay?" She worriedly asked and the latter slowly nodded and adjusted her stupid big eyeglasses. I laughed in disbelief.

"What are you? Her fucking hero?"

I laughingly said and crossed my arms under my chest. I felt Jessica kept on tapping my shoulder telling me to leave.

She clicked her tongue and took a few steps forward to make the gap between us smaller.

"Oh Revy Amara. Please stop being mean to everyone.." She said with a smile and she was about to put her hand on my hair.

I immediately caught her wrist.

"Dont you dare touch my hair with your filthy hands!" I firmly said while gripping her wrist tightly.

"Let go of me!" She complained and trying to escape from my grip. But I slightly twisted her arm. Causing her to scream in pain.

"Amara! Stop it." I heard Jessica trying to pull my arms. But my anger is slowly eating me up. I'm afraid I'm not able to control it.

"NOT.MY.HAIR." I whispered as I gritted my teeth.

I can hear the soft sounds of hissing in my head. They are ready to attack. But this is not the perfect place and the perfect way to end this woman.

Not yet.

So to my anger, I pushed her hard causing her to fall on the floor. She winced in pain and I saw evryone gasped in shock.

I took a deep breath trying to myself to calm down. I have to calm down. Before my eyes turn into a bright green..

Calm down Amara..

As I opened my eyes and saw a lot of people watching us. I really make a fucking scene here.

Then my gaze turned to Cassandra who was on sitting the floor. The woman who accidentally poured her juice on me was comforting her.

I rolled my eyes.

Cassandra was glaring at me while tears were falling down to her cheeks.

What a beautiful scene.