Chapter 27: My expertise

Start from the beginning

I shook my head and shrugged off the thought of that. I pulled him in for a hug nuzzling my head in his neck. "I love you" I whispered in his ear.

" I love you too~" He replied back, his lips beginning nipping right on my round hills, swirling his tongue around it while tugging my other breast with his finger. A moan escaped out of me that made him grin in satisfaction.

"Since you're fully rested, let's continue~ how about another round?"

Sebastian licked his lips grabbing both my wrists down on the bed, pinning me in place. In his eyes I saw lust and desire taking over him.

"Eh!?" I tried pleading with him but alas they didn't work. He avoided my pleas that made me feel irritated.

" You cocky cat" I murmured under my breath that made my cheeks flush red.

Right after that he began kissing my cheeks that made me bloat my cheeks against him. I stopped when I heard him snicker into an evil chuckle. He seductively whispered lowly in my ear "let's get started shall we~"

" Huh?! N-no I'm not ready!" I yelped once he pounced on me.

***
3rd POV

In the afternoon, Sebastian left to go hunting while Maxine and Raymond were at the lake just nearby from their house. When they reached the lake, Maxine immediately looked around for a place to jump off so that she could cannonball into the lake.

When she blew a hole into the house walls there were two things she learned that day. One was she had amazing powers and two was to never again practice magic inside her home. From that day she felt more confident and that nothing could stop her from doing what she wanted to do. Right now she wanted a place to jump off from so she could make a cannon ball.

Suddenly there was a female who approached Maxine and her guardian Raymond with a haughty look on her face crossing her hands together.

The female arrogantly looked at Maxine with a puffed up chest and raised chin. She approached Raymond, deliberately ignoring Maxine who was right beside him. She went straight to him pushing them aside with her body that made them separate.

" I knew you would come around~ Are you finally going to accept being my male?" The female arrogantly questioned as she was about to touch Raymond's chest but he quickly moved away from her.

Maxine in the sidelines observed the female who was beside Raymond. She shook her head in displeasure that this female wasn't a match for Raymond. As a love guru expert, she saw many of these scenarios in video games and manga she read from her past life. She crossed her arms in an X shaking no directly to Raymond. Who only looked at her with a confused face to what the hell she was doing. They weren't compatible, not in mind nor body.

The female was not ugly but only average looking to be exact. She looked kind of like the heroine with her brown hair that lengthens down to her shoulders. But the only thing that was different was her black eyes and a mole beside her chin. She had very pale skin though she was healthy considering her plump body that sagged down beneath her clothing. To add on she was surrounded by gorgeous males that had unique hair colors she never thought would exist here.

The female ignored them to approach Raymond who only looked at her with a disgusted face. Maxine saw that he was clearly repulsed by her for some reason.

"Hmmmm.. Interesting"

She thought that Raymond was over hating females but she guessed not. He doesn't mind Maxine's company whenever she touches him or speaks to him. But she knows that it was maybe because he was comfortable and used to her presence. After all she did bother him and intruded into his cave back when they were in the wolf tribe.