Chapter 15: Alone Time.

Chapter 15-

Claudia's POV- Just as the door closed, I ran in the kitchen found Abby putting on a trench coat. "Abby? What are you doing here?" I asked surprised. "Oh," she started blushing. "I'm meeting up with 'Cole' at the restaurant." She said quickly walking out and slamming the back door shut. "We'll that was.." Zayn quietly said. "Strange." I finished. "Yea, very." He said with wide eyes. "Well, lets make popcorn." I said jumping on the counter.

Jasmine's POV- I sat far away from Mayah as far as I can. Well, because I'm a human while the rest are vampire? Yea I think that's it. I was fucking scared. I sat next to Liam and Niall who were taping rapidly on their iPhones. I felt a tap in my shoulder making me jump and banging my head in the roof of the car. "SHIT!" I screamed clutching my head. "Are you okay?" Mayah said sitting up from her seat. I held into my head and nodded. "Yea, thanks for asking though." I said looking at her. I had to admit she was really pretty and had tan skin I wanted badly. I could see why Harry likes her. A lot. Louis was in the front driving while Sam was going though channels on the radio. I turned to face Niall who was on his phone. I grabbed his cheeks and started playing randomly with his face making him look at me weirdly. He looked so adorable. Wait. What. I couldn't be falling for him right now. No, I can't. I shook off the feeling and rested my head on his shoulder as he stared off to space.

Niall's POV- I inhaled Jasmine's scent as she breathed in and put resting her head on my shoulder. I wanted her, but I was only friends with her. Only friends. It would stay that way. I texted Trisha trying to get her off my mind. She was sweet but not a slut. But she was friends with Olivia who caused tension between the girls. Trisha was nothing like Olivia, she was a good woman and I needed her help to get Jasmine off my mind. I could fall for Jasmine. It's happened, but how can I deal with the pain once she's gone? I sighed and pulled out my phone looking for Trisha's contact quietly and clicked on it and entering a text.

Louis' POV- I stepped in the pedal and stopped at a local McDonalds'. I stared at Sam as she got out the car looking gorgeous as ever. I go out the car quietly and slammed the door an shut. I could see Harry helping Mayah out like she was an elderly. Seriously, she's not gonna get in bed with you that easily. I let out a chuckle and quickly opened the door of Sam to walk in. After she walked in I walked with her leaving Jasmine getting hit by the door.

"Hey guys, Trisha's coming!" Niall said excited making me snap my head towards Jasmine who was introducing herself to Mayah. "I'm gonna use the bathroom." Jasmine said getting up. A few minutes later Trisha arrived and also had to use the bathroom. Talk about awkward..

Jasmine's POV- I washed my hands and Trisha came in with a huge smirk on her face. "Hello Jasmine." She said grabbing something from her bag and a lighter. She burned the green rolled object and place it on the sink. And walked closer to me. "They won't be able to hear us, don't worry burnt sage keeps vampire hearing off." She said locking the door.

•••••••••••••••••

Oh cliffy guys!

-Claudia.

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED©