Chapter 45: Hidden Love *Smut Warning!*

Y/N POV

Peter continues to roll his hips against me as he pulls my clothing off. He lets out a groan of satisfaction as he gets my coat off and lifts my shirt off. He gets up and rolls me onto my back, leaning down and sucking my collarbone roughly.
  "Oh my lanta calm down." I say as he roughly pulls my pants down.
I could feel how hard he was already and that's saying a lot since he's wearing pants and a straight jacket. I reach up and unbuckle the straight jacket, which as soon as it's completely unclasped, he yanks it up and off of him. As he does this, I throw my pants to the side.
  "Look, Peter. Since I'm pregnant, you need to be gentle. Ok? So no rough sex or imma leave you here to take care of yourself. Understood mister?" I explain as he takes his shirt off.
  "Yeah understood." He says with a smile as if he was the most innocent man on earth.
I roll my eyes and pull my panties off as he works on getting his pants off. He sticks his tongue out in concentration, clearly struggling for some odd reason.
  "You're a dweeb, ya know." I say with a chuckle.
He looks up and gives me a frown before sticking his tongue out at me.
  "No you are." He says with a low growl.
  "At least I'm not struggling to get my pants off." I say with a grin.
He lets out a huff of annoyance and finally manages to get them off.
  "See." He states boldly.
  "Wow. Good job." I tease.
He gives me a glare and I can't help but giggle a little. I lean up and kiss him and he immediately melts into it. The kiss is gentle and not as rough compared to last time. He takes a hand and cups my cheek and I bring my hands up and cup his face, smiling as we kiss. After a moment, he pulls away.
  "You're so cute." He says softly, looking at me with hearts in his eyes.
  "You too, mister." I say with a smile.
  "Ready?" He asks.
I nod and he pulls away, looking down and adjusting himself. He brings his hands down and rubs along my folds, his middle finger pressing into my clit. I gasp a little and lie my head down as he rubs me. After a moment, he slips 2 fingers in me, pumping them in and out.
  "Ahh~" I let out a small moan.
  "You're so wet." He says softly, curling his fingers and pressing against my g-spot.
I arch my back, biting my bottom lip.
  "P-peter." I stutter out.
He leans up and using his tongue to caress one of my nipples before sucking on my breast. After a few more moments, he pulls his fingers out and pulls his mouth off of my breast.
  "I can't wait till there's milk in there~" He says with a grin.
I turn bright red and look away shyly. He moves back before stuffing his head between my legs, his warm tongue sliding against my pussy lips. One of my hands shoot up to cover my mouth as a loud moan escapes, my legs clamping together around his head. Peter grunts a little, the tip of his tongue slipping inside, teasing me a little. I squirm under him, as the feeling is a bit ticklish.
  "Ah... Ah... Peter. Fuck~" I pant as his tongue slides itself in fully.
He begins to pump it in and out at a slow torturous pace, causing me to bite into my hand just to stay quiet. A low chuckle comes from him as my hips buck involuntarily against his face.
  "Ngh! Ahhh~" I moan out.
He soon pulls away and crawls over me, kissing up against my shoulder, collar bone, neck, and soon along my jawline.
  "So vocal. So pretty." He purrs against my lips, his tongue slipping out and licking them.
  "Hey! Get your pussy breath out of here." I chuckle.
He grins before kissing me, purposely shoving his tongue into my mouth. I try and push him away, gagging a bit from how sudden his tongue was shoved in. He pulls away and I cough a bit, playfully punching his shoulder.
  "I said gentle, geez. Trying to kill me, I see how it is." I say.
I feel his cock grinding against my wet slit, nudging my clit as he humps me. He leans down and kisses my cheeks a bit and I give a small giggle.
  "You're a dingus but I love you." I say.
  "Oh hush it." He says rolling his eyes.
The tip of his cock slides in and I give a small surprised gasp, gripping his shoulders. He grins and pushes in fully, slowly pressing up against the tight ring of my cervix. I moan and bury my face into the crook of his neck. He begins at a slow pace.
  "Mmm~" I moan softly.
  "Once I'm out of this... Hell I'm gonna make sure everyday you know who you belong to." Peter mutters softly.
  "Is that so?" I chuckle.
He nods, kissing my forehead, picking his pace up a little, grunting a bit as he does so.
  "You think we're gonna get out?" I ask.
  "I fucking hope so." He growls lowly, gripping onto me.
I moan softly, kissing the side of his neck slowly. He lets out a moan as I do. As he continues to pump in and out, I feel myself approaching my climax.
  "K-keep... Keep going baby." I pant softly.
He smirks.
  "Gonna cum so soon?" He asks smugly.
I nod. He continues, not changing his pace. I feel the knot in my stomach grow and grow and soon it snaps. I shudder and hold onto Peter, moaning as I cum. He groans into the side of my neck as I do, beginning to pant. I smirk.
  "Is someone gonna cum so soon?" I ask mockingly.
He growls and thrusts a little harder before soon releasing his load. I feel the hot thick liquid hit my cervix as he does.  He pants heavily and reaches down to suck on my tit as I moan again. He lies on top of me for a bit as I feel his cock softening inside me.
  "I love you." He murmurs, looking up at me.
  "I love you too." I say with a smile.

(Hey guys, sorry it's been so long. My life has been nothing but chaos and vacations. It's one or the other. I don't get a break lol)

(Words 1109)