Chapter 32: Guilt

Y/N POV

As we walked down the halls, 1104XX had calmed down. Wesley walked ahead of us. He soon slowed his pace to walk next to Benjamin. Wesley began to gain interest in all of Benjamin's gear. Mostly the walkie talkie. I chuckled as Ben talked about all his gear, explaining everything to Wesley, who was staring with fascination.
  "Y/N." Peter muttered from next to me.
  "Yes?" I asked.
  "Is Chief dead?" He asked.
I looked at him, in slight shock.
  "Oh no. He's just suspended. Sadly... He'll be back though soon. But if anything happens again, please tell me and I'll take care of that arrogant bastard myself." I said, giving 1104XX's hand a reassuring squeeze.
He nodded.
  "Can I have sweets? Please?" Peter asked.
  "I'll get you some after our walk." I said.
  "M-me to P-please!" Wesley chimed in.
  "Of course. I'll get you both something." I said
Peter looked over his shoulder, glaring at Wesley. I rolled my eyes. He was so jealous.
  "S-stop being a j-jerk." Wesley said, frowning at 1104XX.
  "Stop staring then!" Peter snarled back.
  "1104XX, cut the attitude." Benjamin said.
  "You cut it out! She's mine!" He growled at Ben.
  "1104XX, would you wanna go back to your room early?" I asked.
  "No! Sorry!" He said, panicked.
He turned to look at me, giving me puppy eyes. I sighed.
  "What am I gonna do about you?" I muttered.
Eventually we made it halfway through red zones. Wesley wanted to go back by now to continue drawing, so we turned to head back. After we got back, I told Benjamin I was just heading back to 1104XX's room, so he could finish his shift and didn't have to walk us all the way back. He agreed.
  "Now was that a big deal?" I asked as we turned down Peter's hall.
In a quick movement, I was yanked into another room, a small yelp escaping my throat as I was soon enveloped in darkness.
  "P-peter what are you doing!?" I shouted as I was pressed firmly against the wall.
  "Darling~" He purred.
His warm breath sent chills down my spine. In a good way though. He began to pepper kisses up and down my neck. I was lost in thought. What fucking room are we in? How did I not notice? Shit we need to get out and back to the room before someone realizes we're gone! Well mostly 1104XX. I was brought out of my thoughts when Peter pushed his lips against mine, moaning while doing so. His tongue prodded at my lips, begging for me to open up. I tried to move my hands out of his grasp but it was nearly impossible. I moved my head to the side and Peter let out a whimper.
  "No Y/N..." He whined.
  "Enough! We need to get you back before people realize we're gone! As much as I'd love to spend more... Intimate time with you, it's wrong and I will lose my job. I'm sorry. But you need to stop Peter." I explained.
He let go, tears forming in the corners of his eyes.
  "I'm sorry. Y/N I'm sorry." He stuttered, backing away and looking down.
  "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have encouraged this. I shouldn't have allowed any of this to happen. And I feel so fucking guilty for what I did with you." I said.
Peter looked hurt. His breathing seemed to have sped up and he nearly looked like he was panicking.
  "No. I love you. We love eachother. Don't feel that way." He said.
  "No Peter. This is all messed up." I said.
  "No! No no no! Y/N I love you and you fucking love me too! You said it! You love me! Please don't deny it!" He shouted, now sobbing.
My heart skipped a beat. It's cause he's right. And I'm just feeling guilty. I do for some odd reason love him and I know it's fucking wrong and messed up. I shouldn't be yelling at him. I encouraged all of this so it's my fault. Not his.
  "Peter I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I just panicked. I worry too much. And I'm sorry for taking it out on you." I said, walking up to him and cupping his face in my hands.
He sniffled.
  "One kiss please?" He mumbled.
I gave a half smile before leaning in and kissing him. It was quick but he seemed to be much happier now.
  "Let's go back to your room now. I'll get you some sweets and then we can go over our lesson I had planned for today. Ok?" I explained.
He nodded and I let go of his face. He then opened the door and we walked out, heading back to his room. The room he had pushed us into had happened to be just an empty fucking room that I had no idea existed. When we made it to his room and I had dropped him off, and I had ran to the cafeteria and grabbed a few cookies. On my way back I stopped at 12054X's room and gave him some and then continued my way back to 1104XX's room.

(Oh my gosh I got 2 chapters out in one day??? o-o gasp! Anyways, please consider following me if ya haven't. Also remember to check out my other books too. Thanks for your support!)

(911 words)