Chapter 23: Confusion

Peter's POV

I was shocked. She... Scolded me... With my real name. Normally when I heard my real name I'd flip a lid and hurt the bitch who used it. Though I'd never ever hurt my darling no matter what. I just was upset that I had to tell her. And confused as to why the Professor never told her. Or the last few doctors. Guess he learned after the first 3 doctors ended up in the hospital, it was time to stop using my damn name.
Whenever Don used it though, my blood would just boil with rage. But this time I felt different. In fact I'd say I felt more... What's the word? Hmm. I guess you could say I was turned on. I shuddered remembering the look on her face when I wrapped my tongue around her hand. Oh if she only knew the things I'd like to do to her.

Y/N POV

I had made it back to my office after dealing with my other patients. I still couldn't get that moment with 1104XX out of my head. The look on his face though. I turned red at the thought of it.
"Gah! What's wrong with you Y/N!? He's your patient for fuck sake. Not just... Oh fuck..." I whisper/yelled to myself so no one could hear.
I had to admit that what he did was kinda... Hot. No shit shit shit! This is unprofessional for you to be thinking of him like that! He's fucking crazy! Oh no... I'm fucking crazy! A knock on my door brought me back to reality.
"Y-yeah?" I stuttered.
"Hey, it's me Lucy. Just was asking if you were coming to lunch or not today?" She asked, opening the door and peeking her head in.
"Oh yeah! I'll be down there in 10 minutes. Just... Got some paperwork to go over." I said, giving a thumbs up and a nervous smile.
"You good Y/N?" She asked.
"Yup. Perfectly fine. Just a little stressed at the moment but you know. All good here." I blurted.
She gave me a concerned look before leaving. I sighed and rested my head on the desk. Fuck this is confusing. I pulled out the file that Professor Williams gave me this morning. I opened it and went over it. After about 5 or 10 minutes, I put it away and headed down to the cafeteria.
  "Hey Y/N." Lucy said, waving me over.
I sat down next to her.
  "Hey." I said.
  "You sure you're doing ok? You looked panicked back in your office." Lucy asked.
  "Yeah. Just a little concerned about 1104XX and his bad behavior that occurred when I was gone." I muttered.
  "Oh. Yeah I heard he was having a rough 3 days." Lucy said.
  "You heard?" I asked.
  "Benjamin. The officer who works in red zones and sometimes green zones." Lucy said.
  "Ah ok. I suspected that he probably said something. Cause I highly doubt Chief Henry would say anything." I said.
  "That old grump. All he does is complain about his fucking job. And he's just an asshole. Thinks he's better than everyone. Idiot." Lucy said, rolling her eyes at the mention of Chief Henry.
  "Oh so it's not just me who doesn't like him. Thank the heavens." I sighed with relief.
Lucy laughed.
  "Nope. You're not the only one." Lucy said.
We both laughed a little. 15 minutes later I was already headed to my next patient.

// Time Skip //

I was done with all my patient's for the day. Only thing left to do before I left was visit 1104XX one last time and then do paperwork. I was in my office, organizing files. There was a knock.
  "Yeah?" I said, turning to face the door.
Professor Williams opened the door.
  "Y/N, are you able to stay a little later today? One of the other doctors got sick and need someone to check up on their patients. But if you're too busy, that's fine. I'll ask someone else." Professor Williams asked.
  "Oh no, I can stay. I just gotta do some paperwork, then I can go get started on their patients." I said.
  "Ok thank you. Here is their files. When you're done you can leave it in my office." The Professor said.
Professor Williams handed me the files. I took them and looked over them quickly.
  "Ok. I'm also gonna check up on 1104XX too before I start. Just to let ya know." I said.
  "Got it. I appreciate your help. But I'll be on my way now." He said.
  "Ok. Cya Professor. And no problem." I said.
He then exited my office. I pulled out the last few files I needed to go over. It only took me about half an hour to complete them. After that, I headed to red zones. It was later in the evening. I'd say around 6pm. And it was honestly quite dead except for security guards, here and there. See, for being here nearly all day, it doesn't feel like it. I turned down the hall that 1104XX's cell was located to see it was unsupervised.
  "Huh? Um... Hello? Chief Henry? Ben?" I called out, looking around.
No one. Weird. How the hell was I supposed to get in. I sighed and kept walking, looking for a security guard that could help me get in. Soon I found one, and they contacted Chief Henry. After walking back to the cell and after 5 minutes, Henry had shown up.
  "Sorry for wasting your time. Didn't realize my shift started earlier. I fell asleep in my office." He muttered.
  "No no. I was just confused as to why 1104XX was unsupervised, especially when his cameras are down." I said.
  "That damn Ben or whatever the fuck his name is can't do shit right." Chief Henry growled.
  "I thought Ben had the morning shift." I said.
  "Oh. Wait, nevermind. Different person. Im gonna need to figure out who the hell was supposed to be on shift and kick their ass for not being here then. Luckily the freak didn't get out." Henry muttered.
I frowned.
  "Anyways, I should really go in. I have a few other patients to attend to after this. Thank you for coming to help." I said, ignoring his snobby attitude.
  "Yeah no problem." Henry said, opening the door.
I walked in and saw 1104XX was sleeping. Shit. Maybe I shouldn't bother him. But... I need to get his time in. Should I come back after? Probably. Yeah imma do that. I turned to leave the room.
  "Well that was fucking quick." The Chief said.
  "He's sleeping and I don't feel like waking him. He needs rest. I'll be back after helping my other patients though. Ok?" I explained.
  "You got it, Y/N." He said, giving a thumbs up.
  "Thank you. Cya later." I said.
  "Yeah cya." He said.

(1157 words)