What A Naughty Student (SMUT)

pairing: Professor Draco x student Y/N

Summary: Y/N coming back to his office after "accidentally" spilling a poly juice potion on her friend to get detention.

!Warning!:SMUT WARNING SO PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LIKE THESE FURTHER CONTENT OF MINE, PLEASE LEAVE.

A/N: Here it is! The part 2 of Professor Draco! (But You're My Professor) Hope you all enjoy! 

"Y/N, tell me the truth. What did you do in professor Malfoy's office during feast?" Your friend asked you.

"How did you know about that?" You asked in shock. You suddenly becoming nervous as your friend smirks.

"He fucked you, didn't he?" She starts inserting her index finger with the hole she has formed with her other hand, thumb and index finger.

"Stop with the hand gesturing, Y/FN." You whispered through gritted teeth which made her snicker.

You only stared at Professor Malfoy, who was holding the potions book whilst grabbing on his desk for support. You only thought of what you've both done yesterday. You still felt something after that. But you had the greatest idea.

You grabbed a potion tube then added the poly juice potion you had in your cauldron then tapped your friend's shoulder.

"What is it now?" She asked, annoyed.

"Could you pass me that please." You pointed at one ingredient on the shelve and she nodded.

When your friend came back, you hid the ingredient and spilled it on her which made her turn into a rat.

"OH SHIT!" You cursed out loud, hoping that Professor Malfoy would notice which, of course, happened.

"MS. Y/LN! LOOK AT THE MESS YOU HAVE DONE! THIS IS SO IMMATURE OF YOU TO DO SO AND YOU SEEM TO BE OKAY WITH THE DAMAGE? 10 MINUTE DETENTION FOR YOU." Professor Malfoy yelled which made you give him a "sad" expression on your face but on the inside, you were happy and excited.

He just sighed and took your friend who was a rat and placed them inside a cage.

He continued the lesson until the bell rang. Finally. The moment you've been waiting for.

All the student stood up from their seats as you distract yourself, pretending you were "busy" with something on one of your books.

When you heard that everyone was left, you gulped.

"If you think that you'd leave, you cannot. You shall not forget the huge damage you've caused to one of your friends. I told one of your classmates to look after her while she's at this situation but I'll cure her later." Professor Malfoy says as he looks up from his book and you do too.

You were really excited. Your heart was pounding really fast, this is finally it.

"Oh really?" You slammed your book onto your table, smirking as you start unzipping your skirt which fell onto the ground, only leaving you in your underwear.

"Now is not that time for that, hm? But, since you were such a naughty student, I believe you deserve a punishment."He licked his lips as he moves his desk aside, giving you space as he spreads his legs, only to reveal his bulge.

"Oh well I believe I do deserve a punishment. Do anything to pleasure me and I'll be your good girl." You said, removing your blouse and bra as you sit on his lap.

"Good girl, hm? Well, it seems like my going to be good girl has forgotten about the situation that she has put herself in after doing something horribly wrong to her own friend." He whispered then trailed his hands all over your body, even your chest.

"Stop with the teasing, Professor Malfoy. Just fuck me!" You begged which made him scoff.

"Don't call me that now. Too academic. Just call me Draco. I'll be fine with that. Especially when you moan it out." He then stood up to unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants along with his boxers, you looking at his huge length.

"Oh Merlin.. I do not know how to handle such.." You were speechless until he pushed you down causing you to be on your knees, you facing his member directly.

"If you wanna be my good girl, suck my dick and I'll try accepting it." He smirked as you nodded.

You grabbed his member then inserted it into your mouth. When you did, you started sucking on it slowly then it suddenly became faster.

He grabbed your hair into a pony tail as he grunts and moans in pleasure, you looked up at him which made you blush.

You then started taking his member a bit more which cause you to gag, tears rolling down your face as you kept sucking his dick.

You felt liquid rolling down your throat, indicating that he came.

You then felt your hair being pulled, knowing the meaning to stop which made you flinch.

Professor Malfoy suddenly grabbed his bag, and clothes then apperating somewhere you don't know.

You found it suspicious so you grabbed your clothes and hid behind the blackboard until you heard the door flung open, students running and chattering.

"Oh shit.. How the hell can I escape now?" You questioned as you decided to wait for Professor Malfoy to enter inside.

Since then, you still can't remove the thought of what you've done to your own Professor.