You're Really The Bouncing Ferret

Pairing: Draco as a ferret x Y/N

!Warning!: Probably some teasing

Summary: When Draco turned into a ferret, he wasn't immediately changed back which was a huge problem. Y/N, who was an expert with animals, was in charged of taking care of Draco in his ferret form while the professors try to find the right enchantment.

"My father and I had a bet you see!" Draco paused.

"I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament." Draco says as Harry just looked at him, annoyed.

Draco then fell off the tree branch and slowly swayed his way to Harry.

"He disagrees. He thinks he won't last 5!" He snickered as Harry talked.

"I don't give a damn about what your father thinks, Malfoy!" He pushes Draco as Draco grunts.

"He's vile and cruel! And you're the pathetic." Harry was about to walk away until..

"Pathetic?" Draco was about to grab his wand out before he got casted into a ferret by Professor Mad-eyed moody.

Professor moody used his wand to lift him up and down.

"You stinking, cowardly, scummy!" He kept doing that before Professor Mcgonagall came and asked what was happening.

A few seconds later, mad-eyed Moody flung Draco into Crabbe's pants which made Harry laugh and the others.

Goyle then helped remove Draco before Professor Mcgonagall took Draco and handed him to me.

"Now, Y/N. I've heard how much good you were with animals and, I highly give you a request to look after him while us Professors try to chant the correct spell. I'm honestly the professor of transfiguration but, this spell is unique. I am so sorry for the inconvenience." Professor Mcgonagall apologized which I only nodded at.

"Please, no need to apologize. It's a pleasure to take care of Draco and, take your time! It's no rush. I'm sure Draco wouldn't mind waiting for a few hours, hm?" You turn to look at Draco, as a ferret, who is angry.

"Great! Now, off all of you go!" She requested the students to leave and You did too.

You took Draco to your dorm and closed the door. He was absolutely cute as a ferret and you prefer him as one since it stopped all the bickering and snickering.

"Awe.. I wish I had a ferret like you. Though I suppose that nothing can beat your cuteness?" You held Draco up until he started jumping off onto the ground then bounced up and landing in between your breasts.

"You're really the bouncing ferret." You said, shocked.

He just looked up at you. It was like he was clueless but, You never knew what was in his mind.

He ripped off some parts of your blouse, only revealing some skin. Well, of course, you scolded him by laying him on the ground.

He seemed pissed but he started bouncing again but this time, he went to your bathroom.

"DRACO NO!" You yelled, chasing after him.

You stopped by the faucet where Draco, unusually, was drinking water.

"Draco? Drinking faucet water? Oh well that's gotta end." You were about to take him before he started making cute poses while at it.

"Oh.. Be thankful you're adorable but... THAT WON'T WORK ON ME!" You cleverly grabbed him which made him hiss but you just laugh at his reaction.

"Don't worry, Draco. You'll be back to normal and, relax. I'm an expert at animals but- Not YOUR type of animal." You said, patting his back.

You then brought him to your animal playpen where there's extra space for him to sleep. It was all colored in green so Draco's ferret eyes sparkled.

"Mesmerizing, isn't it? Now, go on. Get some rest and I promise you'll be back to normal." You kissed his ferret head and rubbed his ears. He seemed to enjoy it so he relaxed then later fell asleep.

You sighed. How can you manage to take care of him and, when will one of the professors come back with the chant? You thought about many things to do like confess to Draco and even make his day happy. But it was all ruined when Mad-eyed moody turned him into a ferret.

Your eyes started to drop as you felt yourself about to fall asleep before you heard a loud knock on your door.

You immediately stood up and opened the door.

"Ms. Y/LN, I suppose you have Mr. Malfoy.." Mad-eyed moody said, concerned.

"Well, yes. Not exactly him but, the ferret you turned him into." You angrily spoke. He just scoffs and enters inside your dorm.

"Where exactly is he." He asked, looking around your bedroom before you sighed with an annoyed expression on your face.

"Follow me." You took him to the playpen where Draco was at, sleeping and Mad-eyed moody seem to be surprised.

"Didn't know he'd make it out alive but, okay." He then grabbed his wand out and pointed it at Draco.

"Are you sure he's gonna turn back to normal?" You asked, him nodding.

"Obviously. Isn't that what I came here for? To transform him back to normal? I bet he's gonna insult me without even saying a thank you after I do." He then casted the spell on Draco which, surprisingly, worked.

Draco's hair was ruffled, but he seemed peaceful while sleeping in his normal form.

"Well. My Job here is done, kid. Now, no excuses of missing any class, I'll report to Dumbledore when you do." "Thank you, Professor." You thanked and he just left without a word.

"Now.. Time to handle you." You stepped closer to Draco, tapping him.

He suddenly moved his head and his eyes fluttered open. You blushed at the sight. You still had a liking to him even if he was a ferret.

"You really kept your word." He stood up, brushing off some dust he had in his robe.

"Yes but, you're still the bouncing ferret I know." You giggled and he suddenly came closer to you, cupping your cheek.

"I like you too." He smiled which made you even more red.

"How did you-" You were cut off when he spoke.

"Not only ferrets are good at bouncing but, we can feel emotions. Yours were sincere."