(Making Out) Having Sex With A Malfoy (SMUT)

pairing
: Draco and you

WARNING: LANGUAGE USAGE, DICK PALMING, LITTLE BIT OF TEASING, KINKS, NECK BITING, SEXUAL WORDS, AND MANY OTHER STUFFS THAT'LL PROBABLY MAKE YOU HOLD YOUR PHONE WITH ONE HAND

summary: Draco and y/n having sex after they made out. Draco must've got turned on while making out so, good luck!

Tumblr a/n: Thank you all for giving me lots of likes on Making out with a Malfoy! I did a poll and, continuation for Making Out With A Malfoy has most votes! So I kept my promise and made it! Thanks a lot! 

⚠️ 🔞 DISCLAIMER 🔞 ⚠️ PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT COMFORTABLE TO THESE TYPE OF CONTENT OR EVEN SENSITIVE, I REQUEST YOU TO LEAVE.

You two broke out for air as Draco starts removing his pants.

"So needy~..." You whispered to his ear.

"Only for you, princess." He smirked then removed his boxers.

"Oh my.. So.." You were surprised by his length. He was so big.

You had the greatest idea then grabbed his member. You stroked it at first then started squeezing it, harder and harder.

"Mhmhmmm.." He moaned out.

"So hard..." You mumbled, still stroking his dick.

"Now, my turn." He grins then started removing your underwear that had your juices leaking on it.

"You're so wet for me. You deserve a punishment, Hm?" He went down in between your legs and started rubbing your clit in circles.

"Dr-Draco..." You moaned out, closing your eyes shut.

"What a naughty girl you were to take me away from my friends." He spatted out before licking your folds. You screamed in pleasure, then looking at the door making sure it has been charmed.

"Don't worry, princess. It's all charmed." He said, in between licks.

You rolled your eyes all the way at the back, moaning in pleasure as he kept kitty licking your clit.

He kept doing this before standing up to put you both in position. But he first went to your neck and started leaving love marks on it.

He then made tons of hickeys and started biting your neck, you groaning out his name so loud it entertained him.

He stopped from what he was doing to your neck and started going in position.

"Go on fours for me, love. I'll make you pleasured with my touch." He commanded as you nodded and obeyed. You went on your fours then he held his member and inserted it into you.

He thrusted slow at first until his pace started going faster and faster.

Your breasts were bouncing, your hair covering your face in each thrust, it was like a perfect masterpiece to him.

"Fuck... You're perfect!" He slapped your ass as you squealed in pain.

"Harder, Draco! Please!" You cried out.

"Say my name louder first, slut!" He ordered.

"Draco!" You screamed at the top of your lungs.

"That's not my name in bed, darling!" He yelled, slapping your ass once again.

"Daddy!" You yelled again. Him smirking at the way you said it.

"FUCK!" He yelled.

You kept calling him names as his ears were all satisfied.

"What a good girl you are. Tell me once you've reached your high. I'll allow you to cum over my huge dick!" He rewarded you as you kept moaning.

"Yes!" You screamed, filled with pleasure and pain.

You've already reached your climax until you felt yourself releasing your juices all over him. "Oh wow.. What a beauty." He smiled as his thrust began to become sloppy.

"You haven't came yet." You frowned which caused him to chuckle.

"Just wait.." He thrusted slowly before he came inside you as well.

"Fuck, Draco!" You yelled.

"Shit.. I haven't realized you were so tight while we were doing that." He breathed out.

You both just stared at each other, whilst panting. "That was fun.." You said, which he agreed.

"I can't wait to hang out with my friends. This might happen again." He winked before going out of the bed and into the shower.