Your Blood

Draco as a vampire be like:

(TW: Blood? Biting? Neck kissing?)

(IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THESE TYPE OF STUFF, PLEASE LEAVE)

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" You yelled, screaming as loud as you can.

"Love... It's me, Draco. Draco Malfoy. Your boyfriend.." Draco said, his serrated teeth showing as he comes closer.

"This isn't you, Dray!" You backed up until you hit the wall, him having the chance to pin you.

"You're not my blood bag, love. I won't use you just because of your... sweet blood..." he started sniffing your neck as you closed your eyes shut.

"I thought.. that... you won't be really mad at me." He backed up until you grabbed him and kissed him.

He kissed back and the kiss was normal but, your lips were bleeding due to his fangs biting on it.

He made the kiss even more rougher while your tongues were fighting for dominance.

Draco parted out and went to your neck, trailing kisses.

You groaned out which made him smile on your neck.

"You make such lovely noises, princess." He looks at you.

"Draco. Just do it. Bite me." You bravely said.

"What?... I-... I can't do that, love! You'll faint if I did.." He worriedly spoked until you grabbed him by his hair and then his fangs immediately stabbed your neck, making him suck the blood by force.

"MMPH!" His voice was muffled but you didn't mind.

"Draco. You're starving. You need some blood.." you weakly said.

He let go of your neck, getting a bandage on a side table and attaching it on your neck that had two holes from his tooth.

"You shouldn't have done that." He angrily said which made you scoffed.

"I care for you. But I'm still scared of you."

"Shut up." He said before kissing your neck again.