My Love... (SMUT)

⚠️SMUT WARNING!⚠️

(MAY INCLUDE: DRACO PINNING YOU ON THE BED, GRIPPING ON THE SHEETS HARDLY, LANGUAGE USE, NECK BITING, NIBBLING AND KISSING, PALMING, SLUT KINK, ASS GRABBING AND SPANKING, REALLY ROUGH)

(🔞PEOPLE UNDERAGE AND PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LIKE THESE TYPE OF CONTENT, I REQUEST YOU TO LEAVE FOR YOUR OWN SAKE. THANK YOU FOR COOPERATING.🔞)

"Goddamn it, Y/N!" Draco yelled before grabbing your ass and spanking it.

"You horny ferret!" You yelled back before adjusting your skirt, sitting on his lap.

You felt his bulge which made you smirk.

"Take it off, love. Don't be shy." Draco licked his lips as you nodded.

You stood up and started removing your top then your skirt. After that, your bra and your underwear. Revealing your body to him.

"Stunning.." his eyes wandered your body before grabbing you by your waist then started biting your neck.

"Mm.." you quietly moaned.

Draco grabbed his wand and did a silencing spell on the door.

He continued biting your neck then started nibbling and kissing it.

Draco was still fully clothed which made you slightly angry.

"Still fully covered, are you, Draco?" You asked, he turned to you.

"Got a problem with that, love?" He continued kissing your neck.

"Yes." You trailed your hands to his boxers, then palmed his hard dick.

"So hard for me." You whispered in his ear, making him blush.

He groaned on your neck then stopped kissing it to attach his lips on you while you palm him, faster.

Your tongues were fighting for dominance, you stopping from palming him to remove his pants, belt and boxers.

"Now my shirt, love." He said, moaning.

You then ripped his shirt, revealing his toned chest.

You licked your lips at the sight then started biting his neck.

He moaned out your name as you kept doing the same thing he did on your neck. Biting, nibbling and kissing it.

You left a hickey or two on his but, he left more on yours. Making sure everyone knows that your his and he is yours.

"Fuck, Y/N!" He moaned out, grabbing your scalp and pulling the hair on it.

You removed your lips on his neck then signaled him to stand up, which he gladly did.

You pushed yourself on the bed, him getting the idea then pinned you onto the bed, him being on top of you.

"Get ready, my love." He smirked.

"Just do it, Draco!" You yelled.

He teased you for a bit. Him having his tip rubbing your entrance.

"You're such a tease, Draco! Just put it in!" You impatiently shouted, which caused him to roll his eyes.

"What a very bad girl you are. You won't be able to cum on my dick if you continue your actions." He scolded.

"I-I'm sorry, dear..." You apologized.

"Let me think about that." He then entered inside you, going slow.

You moaned in pain but, he started going faster and faster.

You gripped on the sheets hardly, him having his hands intertwined to yours.

The sound of skin clapping took over the room. Moans and groans heard too.

"Fuck! You're so tight!" He removed his hands from yours to go to your ass, spanking it.

"Mmmhm." You rolled your eyes all the way to the back, feeling pain and pleasure.

"Wet for me, aren't you, slut?" He spanked your ass again, later grabbing it.

"Only for you, Draco!" You yelled in pain as he grabs your ass tighter then going faster and harder.

His pace was inhuman. It was the most impossible speed you ever experienced.

"Draco! Harder! Please! Touch me!" You begged.

"Beg more, slut!" He continued going fast.

"Harder!" You shouted at the top of your lungs, him listening to you, making his speed even harder.

You then changed your position, sitting on each other.

You held on his shoulders for support as he kept hitting your g-spot.

"Fuck Draco..." You breathed out.

"Shit.. you're really tight!" He moaned in between.

You finally felt your knot break then came all over his dick.

"I didn't tell you to cum now. Too sad tho." He said until he came inside of you.

He stopped then pulled out of you, panting out.

"That was amazing, my love... You did a great job." He complimented, tugging your hair behind your ear.

"You too.." You tiredly said, falling on the bed which made him chuckle.

"Round 2?" He smirked.

"Deal."