Chapter 7: ❤️❤️🩹Stoles the caregiver Pt 1

Start from the beginning

"It's just a little confusing, you said you were initially classified as a babysitter." She says.

"So?"

"A babysitter isn't as bad as being classified a caregiver; They can't just force a little on you if they don't have space for it." Millie says.

"They, Millie; not it." Moxxie corrects. She was right, a babysitter classification means you're qualified to be a caregiver if you choose to adopt, but you're not an ideal candidate if someone is desperate for a home.

"You're right, I'm sorry. They." Millie corrects. "But, what was so wrong with your classification before?"

"I just- didn't think it-" Moxxie stuttered. "It didn't feel right." He says.

Millie nods. "Right. That makes sense..." She says. But she wasn't so sure.

"Come on," Moxxie takes her hand. "Let's finish this."

Millie agrees and follows his lead to their target.
Moxxie would never lie to her...right?

~~~Stolas and Blitzø~~~

"Prince, Stolas. We have a bit of a situation." One of his Imp servants say to him.

Stolas shakes his head and sighs heavily. "What did he do now?" He asks. Blitzø has been staying with them for a few days, and every day there's another problem; wether it's him trying to sneak out or complaining about the food, Stolas was starting to feel annoyed. Though, Blitzø is s not as annoying as Stella, so Stolas had a lot more patience for him.

"He uh, he bit Kevin." The imp servant explains.

"He bit Kevin?!" Stolas asks loudly. "Why would he- for gods-" The prince stops himself. He counts backwards and takes a few deep breaths to calm himself down. "It's fine, I will handle him. You take care of Kevin."

"Yes, sir." The Imp servant says, rushing to go take care of Kevin.

Stolas walks into Blitzø's room, arms crossed, prepared for lecturing. "You bit one of my servants?"

Blitzø has been stuck here for days, Stolas gave very strict orders to make sure he rested his arm. It was fucking boring and he had nothing to do!

"Stolas, long time no see." Blitzø says sarcastically. "How have you been?"

"Don't try to be cute with me, Blitzø. If you're going to remain here, you cannot be rude or assault my most trusted servants!" Stolas says.

"What about your least trusted servants?" Blitzø asks, licking his lips subtly.

Stolas raises an eyebrow.

"He was the one being rude!" Blitzø says.

"By doing his job?" Stolas asks.

"Yeah, kinda." Blitzø answers, crossing his arms and looking away.

Stolas sighs. "Blitzø..."

"Hey! I was just protecting what is mine. Stupid 'Kevin' tried to take my revolver while I was trying to clean it. Claiming that I shouldn't have any type of weaponry at all." He says. "Fucking dipshit."

Stolas sighs. "Honestly, Blitzø? You're nothing but a child!" He scolds.

Blitzø argues. "I am NOT a child- alright? If I wasn't blackmailed into staying here, I wouldn't have-"

"Blackmailed? Oh yes, how cruel and unusual of me to ensure your safety after you were being such a reckless fool." Stolas interrupts in a sarcastic tone Blitzø did not appreciate.