4. 💚Home away from home 💚

Start from the beginning

"He-" Fizz clears his throat. "He told me he'd have me re-classified if I ever disappointed him or I turned out to be more trouble than I'm worth...I don't want to be classified again, Ozzie! Please don't make me!" He cries. Tears pour down his face as he starts to slip into headspace involuntarily. He didn't want to get classified again; he can't make Mammon angry!

Ozzie picks Fizzarolli up and holds him close. "Oh baby, I'm sorry. I didn't know."

Fizzarolli held Asmodeus close. "Don't let him take me away. Please? I'll be so good, never complain or make you mad, I promise." Fizz cries.

"Never baby. I'd never let that happen." Ozzie promised. "You're so good, you've always been so good for me." Ozzie soothes. "Don't fret, bug. It's okay." Ozzie rocked him back and forth and whispered gently to him to help calm him down.

Fizzarolli continues to softly cry as Asmodeus continues to soothe him.

"Don't let him take me, Daddy." Fizz says again. "Please don't let him." He begs.

Oz hugs Fizz tightly. "Daddy's got you bug. No one is going to take you from me. Ever." He promised.

Fizz nods, then Ozzie helps him wipe the tears off. "You're okay." He says.

Fizz nods and finally starts to calm down as Ozzie swayed side to side while holding Fizz closely to his chest. He admits, he doesn't see the big deal in getting reclassified, was it really so bad to be a little?

Once Fizz's breathing became normal again, Ozzie apologized: "I'm so sorry, darling; if I knew talking about it would upset you, I never would've brought it up."

"It's okay." Fizz says softly.

Ozzie was hoping Fizz would regress naturally without having something upset him for once. He doesn't like that Fizz only regressed when negatively triggered and he was hoping to eventually change that; but, he supposed he'd have to try again next time, for now he can only make this situation better. "Ready to eat breakfast, baby?" He asked the imp.

Fizz shook his head.

"What? Why not?" Ozzie asks.

"Don' wanna jus' wanna stay he'a." Fizz explains.

He's very young. Maybe three? "Well, I'm afraid we can't stay here. Would it help if I fed you?" Ozzie asks.

Fizz nods. "Pease?"

Ozzie kisses his head. "Of course, Darling."

~~~

After finishing breakfast, Asmodeus took Fizzarolli to the playroom for some fun. They colored for a few minutes before Fizzarolli wanted to climb up the jungle gym and go down the slide, and swing, and run around, and play in the ball pit, and all sorts of things!

He was so excited, he hardly ever got to run around and play, he's always so busy; well, that and he just isn't usually little for very long with the presence of an actual caregiver to look after him; Also, playing alone can get rather lonesome. It was fun, don't get him wrong. Fizzarolli absolutely loves Asmodeus as his caregiver, more than anything. But he also wished he had a little friend to play with sometimes.

Past, Fizzarolli:

Fizzarolli was sold to traffickers at age six. His extended family was broke and they didn't have much interest in keeping him around after his parents died.

He was bought by Cash and Tilla Buckzo after a year or so in captivity, and since then Fizzarolli has always tried to prove himself to be helpful and good for Cash and Tilla so they would keep him around; to be treated like someone's family again was all Fizzarolli thought he could ever want, even after the circus turned out to be a long and complicated work environment.

Blitzo and Fizzarolli had to share a cot once they turned eight; Tilla and Cash decided that Barbie and Blitzo were too old to be sharing one (and they only had three cots and couldn't afford another one.) It was weird at first, but it turned out to be pretty okay. Blitzø and him became best friends in no time at all.

Fizzarolli knew that no matter what happened, he could trust Blitzo. Well, when it came to telling the truth at least; Blitzo was very blunt and outspoken, Fizz liked that, he liked never having to worry about what Blitzo thought, because he'd just tell him.

"Blitzo?" Fizzarolli whispers in the middle of the night.

"Hm?" Blitzo hums, not necessarily asleep, but also refusing to be awake.

"Do you want to stay in the circus forever?" He asks.

Blitzo yawns and sits up, this conversation topic must have interested him. "Well, not THIS circus." He emphasized.

"What do you mean?" Fizz asks, head tilting.

"I'm going to start my own circus." Blitzo explains. "That way I can earn lots of moneys without having to listen to dad."

Fizz nods. "Wow, I never thought of doing something like that." He says.

"Really? What do you think you'll do when you grow up?" Blitzo asks.

"I dunno, I'm kinda scared to think about it. I'm pretty good at being a circus clown, but it's a lot of work." Fizz explains.

Blitzo sighs. "Yeah, it is...hey, how about you just work for my circus? I'll let you take all the breaks you want." He suggested.

Fizzarolli smiles. "Really?"

"Really." Blitzo nods. "Then we'll be best friends forever and have so much money and buy a million horses!" He declared.

Fizz laughs. "You're funny, Blitzo."

"Well, yeah. If I'm going to run a circus, I'd better be!" Blitzo rolls his eyes. "I'm no good at the trapeze stuff."

Fizz chuckled still. "I guess you would." He looked down at the blanket that covered the two of them; "do you mean it?"

"What?"

"Am I really your best friend?" Fizz asks.

"Well, duh. Who else?" Blitzo asks.

Fizz smiles. "And we'll be friends forever?"

"Well, we'll see. I guess it depends on if you're still cool when we're older." Blitzo says.

Fizz's smile faded. "Oh..."

"I'm joking, stupid. Of course, we'll still be friends. Go to sleep, moron." Blitzo scoffs, getting himself comfortable under the covers, facing away from Fizz.

"Oh." Fizzarolli smiles once again and gets under the covers again as well. "Okay, goodnight, Blitzo."

"Night."

Present Fizzarolli:

On second thought, maybe he doesn't need a friend. Asmodeus was the only person he could trust right now, and that was really hard to do.

"Fizz, are you alright?" Ozzie asked him. "You seem a little lost in thought."

Fizzarolli doesn't answer, instead he hugs Asmodeus tightly, he wants to enjoy every minute of this while it lasts.

"I think someone's a little tired, hm? How about we cuddle for a little while and watch a movie?" He suggests.

Fizzarolli smiles and nods, he liked the sound of that.

Notes:

Not too much here but I wanted to establish Fizzarolli and Asmodeus's relationship, a bit of Fizzarolli's past, and introduce the playroom. Imagine his playroom is like the nursery at Fnaf's security breach.