59.

Xenia Butler

It was intense down there. I never knew this level of excitement was possible. Though hesitant, I continued digging lower. Romano steered my hand to pleasure myself in front of him, causing his fingers to get wet with my arousal. He spread my wetness along my inner thighs, making me feel drenched and constantly aware of how turned on I was.

The kiss that followed was reckless. He pressed his tongue against mine urgently, his lips blazing with something torrid. My body was on the verge of melting from the authoritative heat.

"Is that all you've got?" Romano taunted. I didn't concern myself with his opinion; I merely covered my mouth to muffle my screams, but he peeled it off. "You think I want you silent?" He shook his head, a low, rough laugh coating his voice. "Every gasp, every moan, I want to hear it."

My grasp on ecstasy was slipping away. Feeling this secure with him was unfamiliar territory for me. In fact, I hadn't realized it was something men found appealing. When he noticed my concentration faltering, he leaned in, bracing himself with his left hand against the floor cabinet, while his right fingers found my clit.

My legs quivered at the slightest brush of his touch. Romano's hold encircled my back, his fingertips indenting the lines of my body as if to mark his ownership of me.

"If you get like this with another man..." he drawled, pausing to withdraw before reformulating, "You won't get like this with anyone else, Xenia. No one else will see you lose control, hear you beg for more, or claim any piece of you." The rest followed as a menacing whisper, "Or he'll have his fucking tongue for lunch."

He followed up with another forceful and possessive kiss on my lips, and I stifled my moans within his mouth. The threat didn't warrant a reply; there was no room for protest or consent because he allowed none. He had expressed his wishes, and I had no choice but to adhere to them — that was the implicit message.

I slid my hand under his T-shirt, lifting it over his head, tracing his form with my slickness. My, his tattoos were a perfect blend of dark temptation and divine mystery, remindful of mythological fallen angels. His possessive demeanor reiterated their dominance. I was aroused by his sculpted muscles, his eyes filled with desire, his firm grip on my body.

He inserted his two middle fingers into my mouth for reasons only he understood, then slowly guided them to tease the entrance of my core. A rush of warmth and tingling spread through me. He thrust those fingers deep inside me, and I threw my head back, preparing for what was to come.

My head tilted further back, complying with the rough tug on my hair from its roots. Romano was much more aggressive today, every move of his intense and deliberate. This was it, a small taste of what he had asked if I could endure.

He knew exactly how to make me respond to him, tightening around his fingers and clutching the cabinet's edge. My legs shook violently, bringing a taunting smile to Romano's lips; I was going to come...from his fingers.

"You're being especially ruthless today," I managed to whisper, my breath hitching with every word.

"If you knew the effect of a drug, you'd understand what I feel right now," he whispered back, his voice so husky I could barely recognize it. "Fire in my veins, I can't pull it out."

With that, those two fingers withdrew from me, sending a wave of frustration crashing over me. I needed more. But they slipped into the waistband of my thong and pulled me forward. When I was an inch away, he grabbed my thighs and lifted me onto the surface, placing me at its edge.

Each action was incredibly swift. He quickly unbuckled his belt and parted my legs. The button on his trousers gave way suddenly under the pressure of his fingers. Romano firmly gripped my thong and snapped it free. I screamed.