Karna rolled his eyes .

Flashback ends ...........

Krisha brought him a phone and there would be a picture of her as well. 

He pulled out and found the picture.

He ran towards a person walking by .

"Have you seen her ??"  He asked He shake his head as no .

He went to other people too .

Finally in a tea shop he owner said ....
"Yeah I have seen her , you're seeing the car , she went exactly with the same car, ask him where he dropped her "

Karna thanked him and ran towards the driver  .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Krisha is lying on the floor her hands and legs are tied with ropes.

"What we should do with her ??" Someone asked

"Let her stay here a little we'll think about it later " other one said .

They left her like that .

Krisha slowly falls asleep...Suddenly Someone called her .
"Krisha!!, Krisha??" She hummed then slowly opened her eyes . Found  a male figure in front of her .

"Who are you ??" She asked in a slow voice. 

"Your brother " he replied. 

"I never had a brother " she replied. 

"Of course you have , you on your own accepted me as your brother,  everyday,  you call me , share your sufferings with me ,now you're saying you don't have a brother that's not fair " he uttered. 

"I didn't understand " Krisha replied. 

"Let it leave,  what you need to do is wake up , wake up Krisha aren't you here to save those kids , those people are selling girls , selling organs of boychild , those poor kids need your help Krisha,  get up , I never made you weak , so what's stopping you go help them " he uttered.
Suddenly Krisha opened her eyes   .

She's having a dream.  Soon she realized her situation.  No matter if that's a dream or not . She needs to save those kids , it's a huge gang , but it's time to show them they messed with the wrong person. 

Somehow she manage to cut the ropes. 
It's time to start the real game .

She came outside two men were coming towards this direction seeing her they came quick to attack her . She dodge then attack back . Beating and kicking them as hell she started moving forward.  Hearing their groan some other people came here as well . She beat then as well . As she's moving those bad people coming to attack her .

Soon Beating mostly everyone she found the room where the kids were .

They were tied with ropes as well . She quickly untied them . Isha hugged hee and cried. 
"I'm sorry , it's all my fault " she sob

"No no it's alright it's alright as long as I'm here , no one's gonna hurt you ok " Krisha uttered. 

Suddenly Isha's eyes got bigger seeing something behind Krisha.  Before krisha could turn she heard a noise of metal .

She found a body blocking her way . She peeked aside and found one of those bad people with a knife tried to stab her but hey it's Karna , and the Attack didn't injured him but wait . Why there's a shield on his body?? The shield is giving off a golden ray .

Seeing thar the people on the other side panicked. 

"Ghost Ghost!!!" He yelled and left .

But Seeing these Krisha lost her conscious. 
Those bad people came again Karna fight with them and teach them a good lesson. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Krisha! Hey Krisha??" Hearing her name Krisha slowly opened her eyes . Finding Karna in front of her she backed off a little is she dreamt that ??
She might have dream about that it can't be possible right she tried to tell herself. 

"Krisha di , you missed his fighting it's like a magical,  specially the shield " Isha uttered

So it wasn't a dream , everyone had seen her .

"Is he a magician??" Isha asked

Krisha could only nod , everything is confusing.  She mixed the reality into assumption??

"You're miss Krisha??" Someone asked She found an officer. 

"Yes !" She replied. 

"You informed us previously right ?? Thanks a lot ma'am we got them just because of you two !!!" The officer replied .
Krisha is still looking at Karna trying to tell her she had seen right .