>𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮<

Chapter 3 : I wish it was you who was dead.

Charles stood there staring at the girl who was once his girl. Arthur stood behind him surprised. Arthur and Julliette were of same age and practical grew together until he started karting. Arthur was smiling so happily but on the other hand Charles clenched his teeth in anger. She had left them and now she was here. Not a single call, a visit or even a simple letter or mail it was like she had deleted them from her life.

Arthur knew why she left, partly because it was their mistake she stopped talking to them after Jules died. The brothers walked towards Pascale's room without disturbing Julliette. One thing was you should never wake Julliette because she hardly slept. The brothers walked in to see their mother gazing at a magazine.

"Mom are you fine" Arthur asked as he walked forward giving his mother a hug. "Ma are you better now" Charles asked also giving his mother a hug. When the brothers had heard their mother was in hospital that too after twenty hours they were scarred but the doctor had told it was just a sprain and was nothing to worry about. "I am fine " Pascale answered as she kept her magazine aside looking at her sons to speak.

"Julie is here" Arthur spoke after moment addressing the elephant in the room. For a minute Charles was not angry but now he was. "yeah she was only one to pick up" Pascale answered looking only at Charles. "why is she here mom" he asked not wanting to take hr name. "don't do that maybe she wants to come back" Arthur answered happily he could finally get his best friend back.

"come back really Arthur you still believe, she is just going to leave us again" Charles raised his voice little. "oh really" Arthur provoke him. "boys" Pascale warned her sons. Outside Julliette had woken up due to the yelling she slowly got up streching and walked inside the room. But what she saw next made her freeze in her place. Charles nad Arthur were in.  Charles looked like steam blowing from his ears.

"no ma let him know what he did" Arthur's spoke without knowing that Julliette was inside the room as know one had noticed her. Julliette scrunched her eyebrows thinking about why the brothers were angry especially Charles maybe Arthur could be riled up easily but Charles was the calm one. "what  did I do, wasn't she the one who left us " Charles questioned his brother.

That year was hard for everyone they had lost Jules. But Julliette was the most hurt. She stopped talking mostly avoided everyone. Charles was fine with it because he knew that Julliette needed time hell even he was grieving. But suddenly one fine day she is gone not a message, no sign nothing like vanished through thin air. Julliette stood there as a third person listening to the fight.

"really you all lied to her, she trusted you Charles more the anyone and you fucked up don't you remember she was fine with us even when Jules was in coma, but after you guys lied she left weren't you the one who fucked up" Arthur yelled at his brother walking forward. Julliette's face saddened listening, but a small smile appeared thinking about how Arthur still knew her didn't judge her.

"are you really dumb" Charles scoffed walking forward to stand to face to face infront of his brother. "you fucked up Charles not her" Arthur slowly spelled out. Charles got the best out of him as grabbed Arthur by his collar. "Charles, stop" Julliette spoke. She didn't want them to fight because of her. She still didn't understand why Charles was soo angry about her leaving. She always thought he didn't care that is how he treated her.

The brothers stopped as Charles hand fell down from Arthur's neck and turned towards Julliette. Julliette Bianchi stood there not the dancer Charles knew but a actress now. " Wow why did you come back to leave again" Charles sarcastically asked her. Julliette scoffed. "Don't Charles I heard the whole fight you don't have to repeat" Julliette spoke looking at him. It was fun to watch how Julliette could still shush him.

Charles was grown. He had this broad shoulders, lean muscular body and those cheekbones had really defined and hair still messed which looked good and damn those green eyes. Julliette took in his appearance. "oh really" Charles asked her looking down to her. Even though they were grown Julliette was still shorter guess somethings never change.

"yeah and before you start don't you dare blame it on me" Julliette crossed her arms like a toddler who was angry. Pascale and Arthur stared at the couple who was arguing. "Don't blame you really" Charles scoffed listening to her words. "yeah it was your mistake too" Julliette stood up staring at his green eyes. "my mistake" Charles asked her staring at her brown eyes that never changed.

"yeah maybe if you had given hands up I would have been fine, not fine atleast fine with the decision" She raised her voice. "Jules would have never wanted it" Charles told her but never screamed as Jules was still a topic that was soft corner for everyone. " oh my god" Julliette chuckled brushing her hands in her hair. Charles stared at her. He could see how thin and tired she was.

"Jules is dead for fuck sake Charles" Julliette yelled at him making him come back. Everyone was taken back as they saw how close Julliette was to tears. "Why because Jules wanted it he is dead you idiot, I'm the one who was alive and guess his choice was important to you god you are such an idiot " She yelled at him again. She was done with people always blaming her. She was always being punished for things she never did and it hurt her especially when her lived ones misunderstood her.

"I wish it was you who was dead" Charles told her straight on her face. The whole room went silent. Julliette slowly took in what he had said about her. Maybe he was right because Jules was what mattered to him. Julliette felt like someone had stabbed her straight in her heart. Charles slowly knew what he had told. He never wanted hell he never meant it that way.

He turned around taking breath and turned back to see that Julliette had already left the room. Charles turned back to see Arthur who only scoffed at him which made him feel even more bad and followed Julliette outside. He turned back to his mom who was still shocked to see that her most behaved one had hurt the girl he lived the most. Once he saw his mother's face he knew how badly he fucked up. He was royally fucked up.

**"