*4436-4440*

Chapter 4436: Real friendship!

"They should already be in the Di family. They must have lived very comfortably." Ao Lingxiao's eyes flashed with bright light, but there was a little worry in the depths of his eyes.

At the beginning, he believed that Di Beichen was a member of the Di clan, but when all this was confirmed, his heart began to worry about gains and losses again.

From beginning to end, he didn't actually help Di Beichen and the others, but hoped that Di Beichen could help him return to the family.

At the beginning, the conditions for the two of Di Beichen agreed to him to do so were that he led everyone to the Emperor family. Now it seems that he does not need to lead the way at all, and naturally it no longer meets the previous conditions.

Therefore, even if Di Beichen chooses to refuse, he can't do anything about it.

As soon as he thinks about the scene in his family, the anger in his heart burns madly. He can't just bear the stigma of his life, and he can't let his father die just like this. He must go back and wash it all away.

Now, Di Beichen is his only hope, so he is going to plead with Di Beichen, hoping that he can promise him.

Mo Yunjue was silent, his deep eyes as deep as a black hole were equally brilliant, in fact, he had already broken through to the astral realm, just to wait for Wen Ziran and others to stay until now.

He regrets that the situation at the time had not been able to protect Baili Hongzhuang. During this period of time, his worry has never dissipated. He only hopes that the safety of Baili Hongzhuang can be confirmed by going to the upper world.

"Ziran, since you already know that the Golden Flame Auction House is the power of the Emperor Clan, why don't you go directly to the Emperor Clan?"

Ao Lingxiao looked suspiciously at Wen Ziran, logically speaking, it is undoubtedly the most convenient for them to go to the upper world through the Jinyan Auction House.

"This is indeed the best way, but we don't know what Beichen's situation in the Emperor's family is. If we risk taking us there through the Golden Flame Auction House, maybe it might cause trouble to Beichen.

Anyway, you also know where the Emperor family is. At best, we just spend more time."

Wen Ziran's eyes are deep, this one point was actually the worry he had since he knew the identity of Di Beichen.

Such a huge family is unexpectedly powerful.

Di Yujue is indeed very concerned about Di Beichen, but with such a huge family and complicated interest relationships, they cannot figure out the situation as an outsider.

Di Beichen has never returned to the Di family for so many years, and naturally there is no foundation in the family.

What's more, don't even think about knowing that Beichen has been absent these years. There must be a replacement for him in the family. Now that Beichen is back, it will definitely touch the interests of some people. He is in the Emperor's family now, maybe the family's situation is also very difficult.

As Beichen's friends, they only want to help Beichen solve some difficulties. If they still cause trouble for him, it is not the result they want.

So, he would rather have a little trouble than the possibility of dragging Beichen down.

Listening to Wen Ziran's words, Ao Lingxiao immediately understood what he meant, and he couldn't help but sigh in his heart. The relationship between Wen Ziran and Di Beichen is really very good, and even this kind of problem could be considered.