*4216-4220*

Chapter 4216: The Contract Beast of the Astral Realm!

In the past, Wan Yanhan and Di Wentao were on the same level. Now that Wan Yanhan has the inscription to help, Di Wentao will have some difficulty in dealing with him.

Hearing that, several other cultivators also nodded one after another, "Go, it's okay to leave it to us!"

As Yan Xiangming left, only three cultivators were left in front of Baili Hongzhuang and Ye Haomiao.

"Girl Baili." Ye Haomiao looked at Baili's Hongzhuang, with a dignified eyebrow, "These three are all of the fifth-order astral strength, and it may be very difficult to deal with.

It's better to be closer to me. If it's dangerous, I can take care of you."

Baili Hongzhuang turned her eyes away, after seeing the worried look on Ye Haomiao's face, a faint smile appeared in her eyes.

"Thank you Master Ye, I will be more careful."

While talking, Baili Hongzhuang said to the white lion, Xiao Hei, and Xiao Bai, "You try to hold one of the cultivators, I will solve the other cultivator as soon as possible. I just need you to hold it for a while, is there any problem?"

The opponent is a cultivator of the fifth-order astral, and she needs to be more careful to deal with it, but If she is only facing one person, she believes that she can still make a quick decision.

"No problem!" The three beasts replied immediately.

"Okay!"

The next moment, Baili Hongzhuang directly greeted another cultivator.

At the same time, Ye Haomiao had already handed in with two other cultivators.

In Ye Haomiao's view, this Baili Hongzhuang is Wan Yanhan's little junior sister, who has just arrived in the upper realm, and she must have just broken through the astral realm.

What's more, Baili Hongzhuang suffered a serious injury before. Although she has recovered now, she has not yet fully recovered.

So, he has to bear the most pressure.

However, just after he took the shot, he was surprised to find that Baili Hongzhuang's contract beast had also come to help, and he was suddenly surprised.

After the reaction came over, he couldn't help but glance at Baili Hongzhuang, and he felt a good feeling in his heart.

Wan Yanhan's junior sister was indeed a very good person, but it didn't take long for Ye Haomiao to think about it.

Because, he suddenly discovered that Baili Hongzhuang's contract beast had broken through to the astral realm.

"A monster in the Astral Realm?"

Ye Haomiao is dumbfounded. It is very difficult for a human cultivator to break into the Astral Realm. Similarly, this Astral Realm is also very difficult for contract beasts to break through.

It is extremely difficult to cultivate a contract beast in the astral realm.

This requires not only the level of the contract beast itself is high enough, the talent for growth is amazing, but also a great opportunity.

Before Di Wentao's violent earth bear was already very famous here, because the contract beast had reached the eighth level of the purple realm.

It is not easy to cultivate contract beasts to this state.

If the contract beast can break through to the astral realm, the value will be greatly different, which is equivalent to having greater potential, and the future is unlimited.