Prologue 7- First Day of School

(Kiyomi's future dorm. She has a vanity with her make-up next her bed. Btw the last chapter was them cleaning it up! Rn they haven't furnished it or anything as they don't know any shops or places yet. They just cleaning it up and are still using the dirty beds rn)

🌸Kiyomi's POV🌸        My eyes flutter open to the sound of giggling and a fluffly feeling at my side

🌸Kiyomi's POV🌸
My eyes flutter open to the sound of giggling and a fluffly feeling at my side. "Hee hee hee... Aren't the two of you supposed to be off cleaning the school today?" goggle the skinny ghost. "Huh? Two...last I remember I was the only one in this bed?.." I mumbled in thought. "Mmmmm... Nngh... Five more minutes, Ma..." grumbled grim I now realized was nuzzling into my side. Shocked and a bit annoyed, I clenched my teeth ready to smack grim on the head until I realized he was cuddling up to me.

       My eyes softend as I started petting grim's head. "Go ahead, sleep the day away. And you might not eeever hafta wake up again." laughed the middle sized ghost. Look up at this ghost, I raised an eyebrow unimpressed. "Just like us! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!" laughed the bigger one. This annoyed me and I gave them a glare suddenly being protective of the sleeping grim. Feeling grim move around, I immediately moved my hand off of Grim's head.

        "Myah?! The ghosts are back! Hey, Kiyomi, up and at 'em!" grim screamed just waking up and falling over cutely. Catching grim with my obi, I glare at the ghosts teasing grim. "So I hear you'll be living here from now on? Hope you like pranks as much as we do! Hya ha ha!" rolling my eyes at these ghosts smiling. 'Ugh..looks like I'll have to make sure they don't prank his lordship' Slamming open the door, Crowley made his presence known. "Good morning, Kiyomi. Did you sleep well?"

         "Not at all! When I sprawled out on the bed, the mattress fell right through the frame! Exactly how ramshackle IS this dorm? And worse yet, we got woken up by ghosts!" Grim shouted clearly annoyed. Still not mentioning how he traveled into my bed.  "I didn't sleep well either! How do you expect someone like me to adjust to this!!!" I growled in annoyance. Crowley flinched back at my tone but still continued with what he said.

           "Well, it's understandable you'd be anxious after being pulled into such an unfamiliar place. But the world can be cruel sometimes. So suck it up and move on!" This annoyed me further as how DARE he speak to me in such a way.  "Now, speaking of moving on, let us discuss your assignment for today. I shall leave this uniform here so you don't have to wear something so 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨" he spoke pulling me out of my thoughts.

After pushing Grim, The ghosts, and crowley out of the room, I had began changing into the uniform. I tied the jacket around my waist so I had access to my obi if need be. After I finished getting dressed, I walked down over to the dorm lounge. Noticing my brother, and all the other Moons were already in the room waiting; some of them in their uniforms, seemingly looking scared.