Prologue 6- A Move in Struggle

🌸Kiyomi POV🌸
              "Good evening. In another gesture of my immense kindness, I have brought you dinner and your a smaller amount of your pocket money for easier spending. Wait....That's the creature we ejected for causing trouble at orientation. What is it doing here?!" announced a certain Bird head mages appearance slowly turning shocked at the look of grim in gyutaro's arms. "Takin' care of yer ghost problem, that's what. You're welcome, by the way!" answered grim.

            Looking at me, crowley asked. "What is the meaning of this, Lady shabana? But you know, on that topic, I do seem to recall that this dorm had a mischievous ghost problem. Ah, yes... That's why it was abandoned, in fact. The ghosts scared away all the students. And you're saying that you three joined forces to drive them away?" growing annoyed with the forgetfulness of this bird man, my eye twitched.

              "'Joined forces' ain't exactly how I'd describe it. More like I drove 'em away, and they watched. And I only did it 'cause I wanted some tuna. Hey... Wait a minute! I never got those cans of tuna ya promised!" grim answered trying to take all the credit and some free tuna but luckily my brother stepped in and corrected him. "Actually, my sister took care of the ghosts, their now cleaning some rooms for our redecorating. No tuna for you grim, because you did nothing to help!"

           "Would you two be so kind as to demonstrate your ghost-eradication methods for me?" asked crowley curious to know how i took care of the ghosts. Glancing at him, I answered with a cold, straightforward. "No." shocking crowley. But my brother then filled him in on what had happened.

          He coughed blushing and then spoke after hearing how the situation went down. "Incredible... I've never seen anyone bend a monster to their will just by threatening it, like you did Lady shabana. I must confess, my educator's intuition did sense something about you after the fiasco at orientation, Lady shabana. I could tell you had a certain animal trainer-y, beast master-ish quality to you. Oh, yes. That said, I..." has began to mutter on and on about something.

            Looking at grim, who was still in my brothers arms made me ask a question I wouldn't think I'd ask. "Crowley-san, could grim possibly stay with me and my brother?" turning to me shocked, he questioned "WHAT? A monster, stay HERE?" Grim who had been surprisingly quiet then looked at me with hope and shock. "Whoa, did you just....?" he mumbled looking at me. "Crowley-san, please he's got no where else to go" I beg. 'I can't believe I'm begging this bird for permission to let a flaming cat who set me on fire stay! UGH' I thought.

         "Hmmm... I suppose I cannot deny your plea. Very well. He can stay." He answered. I smiled looking at him with a grateful look which I didn't notice the blush he had on his face at my smile. Grim who'd heard the whole thing, was leaping for joy (we'll as much as he could being held by my brother). But my brother noticed crowley's blush and growled lightly. Crowley gaining his composer then looked at grim and stated clearly. "You need to control your fire habits, I won't allow you to burn my school down. Therefore you'll be under watch of all of Lady shabana's companions as well as her brother and herself."

      Turning to me, he continued "Lady shabana, you, your brother, or any of your companions are not allowed to freeload. Therefore, you'll be doing some sort of job for the school in the meanwhile." I nodded in understandment  as he paused. Taking a breath, crowley continued. "So what do you say to you all working together as a janitorial team? If you agree to that, I will make a special exception to allow grim to stay on the campus. I'll also allow you use of the library, so that you may study, and research ways to return home and about this world. How soundlessly charitable I am. Ah, but only when your work is over, of course!" 'knew there was a catch' me and my brother thought.