Prologue 1- The Awakening

🌸Kiyomi POV🌸
            Awake I open my to see a darkness surrounding me, I noticed that I seem to be inside some sort of wooden fancy box. I could hear the sound of small little footsteps accompanied by a small annoying voice. "I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me....". I question what uniform this annoying sounding creature meant. When I glanced down at my body noticing that I was wearing a tightly fitted robe instead of my normal revealing clothes. Luckily, I still had my Obi around my waist but it's harder to breathe within these tiny robes probably due to my busty chest. 'I bet my normal clothes are underneath these robes' I thought

               Onii-chan's main body is still fused with me as I still feel his presence and soul within my soul. I also check my pocket realm to make sure Muzan-sama, Kokushibo-san, Douma-san, akaza-san, and of my darling child rui are all safe. (A/n: pocket realm is like serenitea pot from genshin impact. Muzan and the others stay in the pocket realm for whenever Kiyomi's on a mission; they're there if she needs them. Muzan, and uppermoons 1-3 respect and love her enough to listen to her suggestions and orders. But they still hold higher status than her. And she knows that so she holds them in high regard. All the demons in the pocket realm are protective of her. This takes place after the events of the demon slayer manga, so the pocket realm was the Buddha's gift to kiyomi before entering hell with her brother as the Buddha knew she was afraid of fire please role with this as I'm trying to figure out a way to get them in the twisted wonderland)

             "Urrggggh.....this lid weighs a ton!!" I heard the sound of movement of the lid of my wooden prison. "Try this on for size! Mya-ha!" Suddenly, my eyes widen as my body was surrounded by blue flame. I immediately start panicking and screaming as I try to suppress the memories that flood into my brain. I pray that Onii-chan and the others don't hear my screams. I then noticed this small cat-like beast with blue flames on his ears looking at me with a cocky look.

              "Oh-ho! You've got a lotta nerve ignoring me, Human! The names Grim

              "Oh-ho! You've got a lotta nerve ignoring me, Human! The names Grim. Believe me, you won't forget it! Now gimme your uniform, be quick about it!!!" I panic and jump out of the now noticeable coffin that is still surrounded by fire. After taking deep breathes, I growl glaring at this pathetic creature standing before me. My demonic fangs now showing as my pupils showed rage in the kanji. "How dare you try to burn me!!! ME UPPERMOON SIX!!!! YOU'LL BE SLICED INTO RIBBONS!!!"

         I sent an obi attack straight towards him only to be held back by some sort of magic whip

         I sent an obi attack straight towards him only to be held back by some sort of magic whip. I growl stopping my attack just as it was about to hit Grim. Turning towards the Human holding me. My eyes widen now noticing this slightly attractive man holding me back with the whip. "Hold on now sir, you mustn't hurt your familiar now." He stepped towards me still holding me in the whip.

           He was taller than me by a good few inches but I am still quite tall. "Dear me, Of all the students I've dealt with, your the first with temerity enough to open their own gate and step out of it. Does the very notion of patience elude you?" I became annoyed at the small insult he just threw at me but before I could speak saying that this pathetic creature couldn't possibly be a familiar of mine and that it tried to burn me alive, but I was interrupted by this bird human Male. "No matter. Your orientation has already begun. Let us return to the Mirror Chamber." He then released me from the whip and then captured Grim in the whip. Then the realization hit me and I yelled at him." Wait a moment, what do you mean 'gates'!" I say unsure of what he meant.

              He turns to me and states "You awakened in a room full of gates, did you not? All of the students here at the campus arrived by passing through such gates. Although typically the students have restraint enough to wait until I open them before waking up." 'so, these floating coffins are the gateways to other places' I thought looking at the stylish coffins. "You've a student orientation to attend! Go on, now. Make haste." the man spoke. "Hold on a moment, where am I?" I stated worried about this strange place. The man turns towards me stating "Hm? Have you not fully regained consciousness? The timespace teleportation must have addled your memories...Well, these things happen, I suppose.
I shall explain it to you while we walk. Truly, my magnanimity is boundless."

              "An academy?" I question trying to gain as much information as possible. "Only those who the Dark Mirror perceives as having a talent for magic are admitted to the college. Those who are selected are summoned to the campus through those "gates," which can appear anywhere. A black carriage bearing one such gate should have come to meet you." he answered looking at me a little longer this time. "I do kinda remember crossing a dark forest..." I told him.

             "That black carriage serves to receive a student chosen by the Dark Mirror. It too bears a gate that connects to this campus. And as you know, sending a carriage to meet someone on a special day is a time-honored tradition." 'hmm...maybe this place could be of use to me, onii-chan, and the others....maybe we'll be immue to the Sun in this new world.' I thought. I heard Grim give out a muffled scream through the whip the bird man had tied him up with. "Now to attend your orientation!!" crowley spoke as the sound of our shoes clicked Against the floor.

NEW CHAPTER, it's a version of the old one but rewritten a bit. But I hope you guys enjoy this book and I love all you lovely buggers. Cya in the next chapter if I have the motivation to write it.